Barrington poker table thread (39 Viewers)

Aight, very jealous of the improvements. Cant exactly complain at my price point but damn, looks better.
With a topper it’s all you need. And I have a premium table.

The railing looks legit and it’s an understatement the benefit it folds up.

Hosts rejoice!!!

Last edited:
If you’re shopping for anything other than a custom table these new barringtons are tough, if not impossible, to beat imo. Dumping all my extra tables and replacing with these. Wish they offered a round at a similar price point.

I'm going to get one of these soon. The new rail looks good!

Next thing they should change is the felt design. I don't really like the flop and board theme. It just bugs my OCD for some reason. That won't stop me from buying one though, might get a mat for it.

Does anyone have a custom solution for keeping the table closed when folded up? The buckle that hold the straps together broke on mine and I'm trying to think of the best replacement (ignore the residue from trying to see what duck tape could do). It's not a big deal but it's much easier to carry and transport if it can't open up spontaneously. I guess I could also just get a carrying case but I'm worried it will try to open inside that and put pressure on the case and tear it.
PXL_20230902_145508056.MP~2.jpg

Does anyone have a custom solution for keeping the table closed when folded up? The buckle that hold the straps together broke on mine and I'm trying to think of the best replacement (ignore the residue from trying to see what duck tape could do). It's not a big deal but it's much easier to carry and transport if it can't open up spontaneously. I guess I could also just get a carrying case but I'm worried it will try to open inside that and put pressure on the case and tear it.View attachment 1189528
Perhaps this?

Found a Barrington in my area for $200. Photos seem to show some creases in the felt though. Owner says it’s from being in storage for so long, but assured me there are no tears in the fabric.

What do you guys think? Never actually seen one of these in person. Is this something that can be smoothed out? If so how? An iron?

Goal is to eventually get a topper. But would hope go play on the table sooner. And not really handy enough to re-felt it outright.

Attachments

• IMG_6823.jpeg
    IMG_6823.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Found a Barrington in my area for $200. Photos seem to show some creases in the felt though. Owner says it’s from being in storage for so long, but assured me there are no tears in the fabric.

What do you guys think? Never actually seen one of these in person. Is this something that can be smoother out? If so how? An iron?

Goal is to eventually get a topper. But would hope go play on the table sooner. And not really handy enough to re-felt it outright.

I think it will be playable for a few games until you upgrade it. That’s a decent price these days IMO.

I think it will be playable for a few games until you upgrade it. That’s a decent price these days IMO.
Let's just say the creases weren't able to come out. Do you think it would affect the smoothness of a topper? Again, never personally seen one of these, nor a high end topper like they sell on here.

Do
Let's just say the creases weren't able to come out. Do you think it would affect the smoothness of a topper? Again, never personally seen one of these, nor a high end topper like they sell on here.
Unless there are lumps of padding creating those ripples, a topper should not be affected by them. It’s heavy enough to weigh down any fabric creases from that original cloth.

Unless there are lumps of padding creating those ripples, a topper should not be affected by them. It’s heavy enough to weigh down any fabric creases from that original cloth.

I know it isn't a good selection of SSC (I personally made this mistake once not knowing any better) but you can get a roll on Amazon for dirt cheap

https://www.amazon.com/YH-Poker-108...id=1693712129&sprefix=suited+s,aps,121&sr=8-3

A 12 pack a buddy a screwdriver and a staple gun and it's replaced pretty quickly

Just bored out the holes for deeper cup holders (same Da Vinci ones linked in this thread) and found that, let's call it, the V2 table does NOT require cutting the leg pipes. Seems Barrington is watching us and making improvements. :)

View attachment 1195713
View attachment 1195714
I need to do this but I'm an idiot. Does someone have a "how-to" video that I can reference? :wtf:

Buy a 2 3/4” hole saw from wherever.
Attach it to your drill.
Heat/remove existing cup holders.
Drill hole.

I’m still waiting for my new cup holders to arrive today so can’t comment on the “installation”.

Buy a 2 3/4” hole saw from wherever.
Attach it to your drill.
Heat/remove existing cup holders.
Drill hole.

I’m still waiting for my new cup holders to arrive today so can’t comment on the “installation”.

Duct tape around the new cup holders so they fit snuggly. Mine would fall out in transport until I did that extremely simple upgrade.

Just bored out the holes for deeper cup holders (same Da Vinci ones linked in this thread) and found that, let's call it, the V2 table does NOT require cutting the leg pipes. Seems Barrington is watching us and making improvements. :)

View attachment 1195713
View attachment 1195714
Your holes are so much cleaner than mine. I nearly started a fire on each one and the smell was not pleasant.

Your holes are so much cleaner than mine. I nearly started a fire on each one and the smell was not pleasant.
I went high speed but mm at a time frequently backing out. Added a tad more time but was very smooth and no smoking/charring.

Cup holders arrived. Thanks @rjbf65 for the tip on duct tape. I didn’t have any and used masking tape instead. Worked just fine with 3-4 wraps (or should I say orbits) per holder. Fits very snug, tight even. Without the tape the cup holders would definitely slip out rather easily. I should mention the lip on the new cup holders are smaller so you can see the old cup holder indent. Not a big deal for me and I’ll just think of it as a design element.

IMG_6773.jpeg

IMG_6774.jpeg

IMG_6775.jpeg

Got my Barrington today! $229 from Walmart. Maybe not the best deal but better than the $460 on Amazon. Impressed with the quality for the money. Love the matte vinyl as opposed to what the old pics look like. Should work out great for now but can't wait to rip er apart. Of course I'm already thinking of thicker padding, real leather for the rail and replacing or eliminating the cup holders. Now I just need to settle on a what chips to get.

IMG_0475.jpeg

Got my Barrington today! $229 from Walmart. Maybe not the best deal but better than the $460 on Amazon. Impressed with the quality for the money. Love the matte vinyl as opposed to what the old pics look like. Should work out great for now but can't wait to rip er apart. Of course I'm already thinking of thicker padding, real leather for the rail and replacing or eliminating the cup holders. Now I just need to settle on a what chips to get.

View attachment 1204929
highly recommend you replace or cover the cup holders first. They are asking to have spilled drinks. Also get a table topper.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom