SOLD Black Friday Sale - SOLD OUT (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already starting the refreshing of the screen. By my calculations, if I do it all night long I'll see the live links first.:p

Wait, this is tomorrow at noon. Right? Right?! Not midnight. Someone confirm. Maybe I’ve reread the OP wrong 15 times and still am. Oh lawd.
I've always disliked the 12:00 AM vs 12:00 PM discussion. Should be 12 midnight or 12 noon.

How do people still get confused with this? 12:00am is midnight. 12:00pm is noon.

Think of it as being 12:01am or 12:01pm ... that should make it easier to figure out
LOL. The problem isn't that I get confused by it; the problem is that sometimes I don't trust that the person I'm communicating with isn't confused by it.:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Connection tested. This is damned fast, for my rural area, but probably not fast enough. <premature sigh>

1575045843672.png

Normally, I’d agree. But the truth in this rare case is that The Chip Room could announce that these chips have all been dusted with anthrax powder and ricin, and they would still sell out.
It’s true. But it is still bad form.

No gigabit fiber available in my area (at least, not without paying $1,500 per mile to have it strung out here). Might save me money on chips, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom