BUBBS' POKER DEN - CALI COLORS CASH SET (CPC B-DIAMOND) (4 Viewers)

Pretty sure next years calendar will be full of ChaosRocks sets.

When I do my American tour in 2020 I'm coming around for a game and buying in for a stack of $20s

Paulo doesn't just bring great sets to the ball game. He is also a great host.

BOOM.. out of no where. Drops in a beauty set. Well done!!

I think you nailed every conceivable angle to take a picture from haha

Thanks Spike!

Left out as many pictures as I posted, so yes, all the angles available man, LOL!!!

Nothing I can say that hasn't been said, one of the best bar none. I hope I get the honor to play poker with them in Bubb's basement.

Thanks a lot Mike!!!

What you mean 'I hope' I get to play?!?!?!?! Of course you will brother!!! Hopefully soon...

When I do my American tour in 2020 I'm coming around for a game and buying in for a stack of $20s

Done deal Paul!!!

I'm actually having an idea here: small rake on all meet-ups to give you a little push in deciding to attend some of our games... That would be really cool...

I like this set. A lot.

1uRatnB.gif

Wow! This set is fantastic. It's making me question whether or not I'm actually ready to pull the trigger on my Rounders Republic set... hmm

You sir, win.

Love every aspect of it, and springing it from nowhere too. Likelikelike.

Lol, I just love how you drop massive pr0n bombs on us with no notice. Custom poker chip shock and awe. :D

Great theme, great execution. Love the color/spot combos; your stuff is always interesting and usually contains several eye-opening things I wouldn't have considered but love anyway. Astounding how oil really transforms those colors into works of art. Bubblegum chip is awesome.

Disappointed no pics of Bubbles with her new set. ;)

Lol, I just love how you drop massive pr0n bombs on us with no notice. Custom poker chip shock and awe. :D

Great theme, great execution. Love the color/spot combos; your stuff is always interesting and usually contains several eye-opening things I wouldn't have considered but love anyway. Astounding how oil really transforms those colors into works of art. Bubblegum chip is awesome.

Disappointed no pics of Bubbles with her new set. ;)

LOL!!! Shock and awe is great!

Thanks Dave!

Alright, per your request :D:

yfP3IIa.jpg

DaMN..Just seeing this thread now. Well done, Paulo! I Really love that B mold. Hope I get a chance to play with them someday.

Thanks Scott!! Yep, the mold is great... I hope it gets better and better as we brake the set in...

Absolutely! We'll make it happen... Even if I have to bring it to one of you NE guys' game...

LOL !

Much thanks to you for bringing us such beauties on PCF, including the high quality pictures.

Your guests are lucky Paulo, really :)

Thanks Nico!

Now, see, I am the lucky one to have them over frequently ;) !!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom