BUBBS' POKER DEN - CALI COLORS CASH SET (CPC B-DIAMOND) (3 Viewers)

Yes, yes, I thought it was a misprint. Can't stand the anticipation. If tourney even half as pretty as the cash set, we are in for a treat!

Yes, yes, I thought it was a misprint. Can't stand the anticipation. If tourney even half as pretty as the cash set, we are in for a treat!

:) Tourney set feel is completely different than the cash set, by design... But I love it... It's much more subtle so I can see people favoring the cash set which is bolder... Regardless, it won't even touch your CdN, among the coolest sets ever! ;)

Sorry, I know it sucks just talking about it and not having pictures to post... If I wasn't packing my bags for the Melee degeneracy, I'd snap some right...

Last edited:
:) Tourney set feel is completely different than the cash set, by design... But I love it... It's much more subtle so I can see people favoring the cash set which is bolder... Regardless, it won't even touch your CdN, among the coolest sets ever! ;)

Sorry, I know it sucks just talking about it and not having pictures to post... If I wasn't packing my bags for the Melee degeneracy, I'd snap some right...

Aw shucks, kind words. Really looking forward to your post! Also, looking forward to meeting you in April at the "post"

How did I miss this post for weeks?? Awesome set sir, very impressed. Also like the wall o' chips in the background, most impressive.

Had to go through and like all Paolo's initial posts in this thread. Insane set.

Pelican Case:

r6QV1ET.jpg

cATBeiG.jpg

FfMYWPv.jpg

sYInxAb.jpg
Hey @ChaosRock what kind of oil do you use and what's the process of oiling your chips

Aw shucks, kind words. Really looking forward to your post! Also, looking forward to meeting you in April at the "post"

Not kind words bivey, I speak the truth! :-)

Looking forward to meeting at The Post as well man...

Yeah, I missed these too. That set is spectacular, from top to bottom, and all the trimmings. Didn't know CPC had a blue that dark and rich. Nicely done!

Thanks @detroitdad I'm so stuck between GOCC & CPC. I'll be making a HUGE order come tax time so just wondering between the two. I have my Paulson's that were literally used once but because I don't know how valuable they are I'm willing to buy an entire new set just so I don't touch those. I can't even find the Paulson's I have on the web. So I'm sure they're pretty valuable. Any suggestions on the two chip companies???

Thanks @detroitdad I'm so stuck between GOCC & CPC. I'll be making a HUGE order come tax time so just wondering between the two. I have my Paulson's that were literally used once but because I don't know how valuable they are I'm willing to buy an entire new set just so I don't touch those. I can't even find the Paulson's I have on the web. So I'm sure they're pretty valuable. Any suggestions on the two chip companies???

Pics of chips ;)

Both companies are very good, but if you want clay the only option is CPC.

If you post a photo of your Paulson chip set, I'm sure more than one chip wizard on here can help tell you what they are and probably also say something about their value! (And all of us certainly like pictures of chips!)

@stocky here you are!! Please if you know if they're worth anything? I'd sure like to know. Again, these are practically brand new. and these are the denominations i have.
Paul.JPG

here you are!! Please if you know if they're worth anything? I'd sure like to know. Again, these are practically brand new. and these are the denominations i have.

I never saw these before, but I'm sure someone more experienced will chime in. Looks really good though, awesome colors!

(BTW:sry for threadjack, you could probably make a new thread with this)

how many of each denom do you have?

They're back home in Hawaii. I live here in Vegas. My profile pic shows some of my $1 chips of Paulsons. Brought these back in 2003-04 for about 2,500 plus shipping. God knows how much they are now. Don't know if those amounts I gave you previously are correct. Cause I might have more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom