Controversial Chip & Poker Opinions (7 Viewers)

Did Paulson purchase the rights from Christy and Jones for the hat and cane specifically. Did David Spragg purchase copyrights from TRK for the Crown molds??

It always cracks me up when people talk about the prices Krish paid for chips.

Because when other clearly-wealthy PCFers happily pay $15 a chip for NAGB chips – not to mention double the price Krish initially paid for certain chips – nobody bats an eyelid.
It was more his bidding up every auction to ridiculous levels for anything that was bright and shiny…

You need to rule out Tina who works in an environment that disregards IP
Tina prints what people ask her to print. If you want to black ball or rag on someone, rag on the chippers who order the chips you think they shouldn't be ordering. Refuse to do business with them and ignore them. They are the members of this community that are creating the issue that violate your personal moral higher ground.

I'm doing business with her for customs. The chips are a blank slate. Ruling her out of the custom chip equation is cutting off your own nose to spite your face. It's just stupid.

These are probably the same people who are whacking it to 20 year old bikini pictures of Shana Hyatt.
Technically lingerie not bikini
Screenshot_20230827_215335_Gallery.jpg

Yes. Certainly H&C, but you would have to ask @David Spragg if other molds had copyright.
Before Sean and others commissioned the web mold, there was another mold that we wanted to make. I forget which one it was but I'm sure someone else will mention it. We thought that it might be owned by David, so we went to him and he asked us not to create it. We honored that request and moved on to the web mold.

I believe it was the Ewing mold David asked to not be reproduced. My questions were meant to bring clarity to things, so people would know when they were stepping on IP toes. I do not intend to create chips on those molds, but wanted others to be aware. How about those faux molds being done on no mold ceramic blanks. I would think that might rile some comments as well. So you see there is indeed a slippery slope that needs further definition. I recently had a custom set done on the Nee Greek Key mold. I chose some spots from chip I had admired in the past along with some close colors. The labels carry a fictional name however, so that’s where my other queries came from.

Tina prints what people ask her to print. If you want to black ball or rag on someone, rag on the chippers who order the chips you think they shouldn't be ordering. Refuse to do business with them and ignore them. They are the members of this community that are creating the issue that violate your personal moral higher ground.

I'm doing business with her for customs. The chips are a blank slate. Ruling her out of the custom chip equation is cutting off your own nose to spite your face. It's just stupid.
Right. Nobody should hate the hitman that killed 30 people. Rag on the man who order the hits you think they shouldn't be ordering. They are the members of this community that are creating the issue that violate your personal moral higher ground.

I'm doing business with the hitman for pest removal. The bullets are a blank slate. Ruling the hitman out of the killing equation is cutting off your own nose to spite your face. It's just stupid.

:rolleyes:

Right. Nobody should hate the hitman that killed 30 people. Rag on the man who order the hits you think they shouldn't be ordering. They are the members of this community that are creating the issue that violate your personal moral higher ground.

I'm doing business with the hitman for pest removal. The bullets are a blank slate. Ruling the hitman out of the killing equation is cutting off your own nose to spite your face. It's just stupid.

Good one. That's hilarious. No way you are making this argument with a straight face. Thanks for a nice laugh. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

IMG_2603.gif

I mix everything and anything and don’t care. Molds, materials, denom vs non-denom. It doesn’t matter. As long as the color w/i a denom is the same (all fracs same color, all 1’s same color) I rock it.

Fight me.

Ken (merkong)
Owner/Operator/Founder
*The Godfather Club MN
*The Executive Game, Eagan MN
*Frogtown Card Club, St. Paul (retired)
*The Poker Family (our philosophy)

Did Paulson purchase the rights from Christy and Jones for the hat and cane specifically. Did David Spragg purchase copyrights from TRK for the Crown molds??
Paulson bought both the THC and web molds from Pat Sullivan, who was a part-owner (at the time) of C&J (Bud Jones had already been ousted). Both are trademarked.

I assume CPC also got usage rights when they purchased the Lcrown and Scrown molds from the post-TRK owner(s).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom