CPC General discussion thread (12 Viewers)

I'm looking at ordering 800 of the Rounders scrolls and am wondering if CPC would give me the lowest price per chip for the 800 chips. When I look at their stock pricing I see a set of 500 chips comes out to $2.24 per chip, and then if I do another order of 300 those are $2.31 per chip. Has anyone had luck getting the lowest price per chip, $2.24, for more then 500 chips?

I'm looking at ordering 800 of the Rounders scrolls and am wondering if CPC would give me the lowest price per chip for the 800 chips. When I look at their stock pricing I see a set of 500 chips comes out to $2.24 per chip, and then if I do another order of 300 those are $2.31 per chip. Has anyone had luck getting the lowest price per chip, $2.24, for more then 500 chips?
Yes, when I ordered a 600 stock set, the extra 100 were at the discounted per-chip rate of the 500 set. I sent a message and got an invoice for the discount instead of buying direct through the website.

Does anyone know where I can find what colors are used on the Atlantic Club sample set? I love the colors and want to steal some of the ideas for my custom set :D But its hard finding which colors are being used on the chips. I tried looking through the Chip DB but I didn't see them listed there.

IMG_3205.png

Nothing replaces seeing the material in person.

You can only go so far with trying to get a photo of it right, and then the viewer also needs to have proper viewing equipment or all your work was for nothing. And then the UV reactive colors...

But yes, the yellows aren't their strength. DG Arc Yellow is a sick color, but it's not exactly what I would call yellow. More orange-ish.

DG Arc Yellow is absolute fire, even/especially as base color.

DG Peach, not my personal first choice but looking good both as spot and base.
DG Yellow can be ok for thin spots. I just hate that it glows green-ish under UV and not yellow.

DG Saturn... puke green sheen and looks wonky even as a spot color.
On the other hand it actually glows yellow under UV.

Canary imo looks a bit nicer than on that last pic, I guess the sample is a little dirty. Still a muted color.

Yellow... more like ochre.

Butterscotch is absolutely usable again.

These photos are all carefully calibrated for white balance and everything, but if the screen you're viewing them on is junk you will still get a wrong impression.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom