Dinner Plans? (5 Viewers)

0817181215.jpg

My Chef is pretty damn hot also Bill! Lol

And I couldn't be happier with her cooking!! Everything is delicious... every single time!!

Actually pretty offended but whatever... didn't put your woman down sir!

I'm not putting her down at all. Just stating a fact that she isn't a comparison to Colleen. Fuck it. I would expect you to say the same about Brie (and not give a fuck what anyone else thinks). If you thought colleen looked like a wookie, I wouldn't give a shit.

Off topic, kinda

OK.... MY milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. Damn right, it's better than yours

Here it is:

About 3/4+ of a Samuel Smiths Oatmeal Stout
Fill the rest of the blender with Hagen Daz Vanilla

Drizzle the inside of yo frozen ass pint glass with chocolate syrup.

Pour it in, drink it up and be amazed. Add sprinkles if you fancy

Off topic, kinda

OK.... MY milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. Damn right, it's better than yours

Here it is:

About 3/4+ of a Samuel Smiths Oatmeal Stout
Fill the rest of the blender with Hagen Daz Vanilla

Drizzle the inside of yo frozen ass pint glass with chocolate syrup.

Pour it in, drink it up and be amazed. Add sprinkles if you fancy

That sounds godawful............If I may be direct lol

That's not exactly true. I'm not a fan of oatmeal stouts at all. Probably my least favorite beer. I'm also not a fan of mixing sweets and drinking. This may be delicious. Its completely outside of my wheel house.

Agreed on the oatmeal stouts.

I'M BOILING A RIBEYE!!!!

20200418_180647.jpg

20200418_182317.jpg

lol, a Sous Vide Ribeye - 129 degrees at 2hr. We will reverse sear it on the cast iron skillet

Pairing with this:
20200418_194328.jpg

Also, baked potato and some broccolini cooked in some olive oil

More pics to follow --- this sous vide business is quite the process

Last edited:
Boiling the broccolini to ensure proper texture and that the ends don't get too charred in the pan.....
View attachment 443058

View attachment 443062

View attachment 443063

View attachment 443064View attachment 443065View attachment 443066View attachment 443067

All in all -- TASTY GOOD!! Next time with a ribeye this thin, I think we will dial the temp down on the sous vide to 125 to 127. I like it a lil more red!
We are 127 ourselves, and prefer a little longer (4 hours) for ribeye to melt more of the fat. I only wish our local grocery carried broccolini, that looks great!

It may just be the lighting, but that looks to be a fantastically deep, rich, sauce.

I can certainly cook, and really enjoy it, but am no professional. That being said, this plate is a top 10 thing I’ve ever made and would likely command $30-40 at a restaurant. Haha

Let alone the asparangus! Springtime is this herb's prime time :)

yes, it’s perfect!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom