Dinner Plans? (8 Viewers)

Home made Garbage Plates tonight
IMG_20200426_192559.jpg

I left mine pink/soft in the middle, Ben is not a big sushi guy, so I cooked his a little more well done
I'll never understand the aversion to properly cooked meats. Why someone would get a beautiful tuna steak, then cook it to the point of canned tuna fish makes me sad. Tell Ben he needs to up his eating game. :)

I'll never understand the aversion to properly cooked meats. Why someone would get a beautiful tuna steak, then cook it to the point of canned tuna fish makes me sad. Tell Ben he needs to up his eating game. :)
To each is own! I try not to judge. I cringe when people order steaks, especially filet, past medium...but they do it lol

That is still way overcooked imo lol...…….I like my steaks to linger in the rare + category lol. I agree with MJ. My tuna steaks are basically seared on each side, rare in the middle. I lightly season with kosher salt and lemon zest.
I like my steak rare, seared outside cold middle. Most places still fuck that up though

If you are cooking past medium then the cut and quality of the beef doesn’t even matter much, you’ve cooked out all the flavor. At that point just break out the A1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom