Hooker Juice Pr0n (3 Viewers)

EA9C0DD4-A514-457E-8369-484268FE8B6B.jpeg
DF0D026F-02EB-4D7A-BD9C-AC96065CA449.jpeg

1640119230550.gif

Are you using a nail brush before the magic eraser after they soak? It should get most of that out of the canes.
No, I just did the magic eraser - thank you for this pro tip! That will be the finishing touch, then prep for milling!

What a damn shame.... washed 58 of these two nights ago and no issues. Washed the other 60 last night, laid them out to dry at around 11:30, came home today to get ready to oil them and
20220106_155251.jpg

All hand washed in dish soap and water, no OXI, no laundry detergent... just dish soap and warm water. All washed at the same time and they all started the same color
20220104_205138.jpg

Could say maybe sun fading but we have a snow storm coming in, it's been dark all day. Thought maybe they would come back with oil, but nope... they are faded.

Part of them.are being flattened but the first 58 done the same way the day before are perfect. Left two barrels, these chips are on the right.
20220106_164757.jpg

Washed all the other HHLs the same way and they are all perfect as well.
20220106_165251.jpg

Absolutely baffled as to what happened here, the side facing down on the towel and rolling edge are lighter and hard to see here.
20220106_165701.jpg

Ut it definitely looks like sun damage. I am aware UV Ray's are even worse on cloudy days... but damn 7 hours in indirect light?

Man talk about color variations, @BearMetal can tell you all about the shades of purples from the late 80s on Nevada fracs from the Silver Strikes I sold. Over the years I have accumulated some of the same chips but from Nevada Landing, missing my two racks I decided it was time to build another. Check this out though
20220403_223303.jpg

There is a Lilac in there, never seen one before. Definitely variations in the darker runs but nothing that serious. Checked the chip guide and they had a pic of the Lilac so I guess there are some out there, but I doubt there are many. This gets me to 95 total from many different small lots and that one is Definitely an odd ball.

So instead of 5 I am hunting 6... tell me those variations in color wouldn't tilt the hell out of most of you. But that is how they made the old purples, much like the JW quarters, tons of different shades mixed in, I understand separate runs but I don't think they had that damn many different runs. Lol

Sorry @Chipandchair I already cleaned these and they weren't really bad, Brie and I have basically adopted this thread in our cleaning journey. Love this thread! Keepin it alive

Man talk about color variations, @BearMetal can tell you all about the shades of purples from the late 80s
I have a secret... I worked for Paulson in the '80s and I was in charge of only the purple chips. I just couldn't figure out which purple I liked better, so I just mixed up all the colors and ran them all. #PurpleChipWhore

Had a very interesting conversation with a "non-collector" (most likely) today and this guy was so proud of his Excalibur roulette chip that he personally pocketed when he was done playing. I understand that you actually played with the chip and you took it home with you, but I would HAVE to clean a chip if it was dirty. All the singles I get now a days gets cleaned immediately when I receive it. Even if it's got just the tiniest bit of gunk on it, cleaned. Drives me crazy seeing dirty chips in my collection.

Had a very interesting conversation with a "non-collector" (most likely) today and this guy was so proud of his Excalibur roulette chip that he personally pocketed when he was done playing. I understand that you actually played with the chip and you took it home with you, but I would HAVE to clean a chip if it was dirty. All the singles I get now a days gets cleaned immediately when I receive it. Even if it's got just the tiniest bit of gunk on it, cleaned. Drives me crazy seeing dirty chips in my collection.
I actually had an eBay seller argue with me that because the chips were so dirty that made them more rare and valuable. She claimed some collectors actually prefer that.
Needless to say that was an awkward feedback review

I actually had an eBay seller argue with me that because the chips were so dirty that made them more rare and valuable. She claimed some collectors actually prefer that.
Needless to say that was an awkward feedback review
Yes but that was about the Katrina chips... sorry but I guess I "destroyed their value"
20221129_210536.jpg

Zero chance I was leaving that nasty ass mud on our Babies, much love for the PCBs!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom