SOLD Huge Giveaway, Winners Announced, Yay (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also putting in @Racer96. Has taken the time to talk to me about non chip related things while I was making a large move with the family to France, and regularly followed up offering assistance regarding chips from and over the pond. That's effort and time on his behalf, thank you for the willingness.

I’m humbled to be included in that list. There are some outstanding people there.

Did nobody shout out @Gear or did he just not want to be on the list? Cause gear, while amazing for the community, is also awesome and gave me a jack cut card for free at the PNW meetup just before I got my jack set!

Thanks again for doing this!

Last edited:
Did nobody shout out @Gear or did he just not want to be on the list? Cause gear, while amazing for the community, is also awesome and gave me a jack cut card for free at the PNW meetup for free just before I got my jack set!

Thanns for doing this!
Was thinking the exact same thing but figured vendors were excluded lol

Was thinking the exact same thing but figured vendors were excluded lol
I thought this also. He's hooked me up with numerous trinkets. Doesn't accept money. DBs, helped me complete a sample set that was missing a single chip. Hooked me up with a few other chips. I get the luxury of meeting Chris at poker games. He comes up to me and will say something like "hey, I've got something for you". UNREAL

I've tried to pay it back in my own ways also. I'm super lucky to know @Gear and @Wifey and have the super luxury of hosting them in my home games.

Did nobody shout out @Gear or did he just not want to be on the list? Cause gear, while amazing for the community, is also awesome and gave me a jack cut card for free at the PNW meetup just before I got my jack set!

Thanks again for doing this!
Vendors arnt allowed.

Got Ben added, One Eye and Rainman removed as vendors.

This is gonna close this hour and we’ll do the giveaway tomorrow. let me know any last second additions or subtractions. I’m

Battle royal?
The weapons, liability insurance, lawyers, setup, rentals, professionals (medical), lawsuits that are sure to follow, cleanup, etc.

Even if we broadcast, I don’t think I’d recoup half of my money. Unless you guys just want to duke it out in my backyard with rakes and shovels.

Hmm...I wonder if either of these make me qualified. I offered to pay Gear for his time on some labeling artwork we ended up canceling...that was nice of me. ;) I also bought some Dunes Cc’s and paid right away. :) Throw me a bone here?

So only people that have done good things on PCF can join?
Eh. Everyone bitched when it was name one person or yourself that has showcased some from of altruism, so it changed to name a cat who did something nice or helped you or is a friend or whatevs. I’m not judge nor jury, add em in and they’re in!

Lol
Remember that one time I sent you free chips and didn't even get a thank you?

I do.
Hey I sent over some free love my chips and such!

Was this like a year+ ago when I first started out? A rack or so of random chips? Couldn’t even figure those out, think I ended up thanking David and donating to the Leah fundraiser as a thanks. Lol so thank you now, it was paid forward long ago!

Remember that one time I sent you free chips and didn't even get a thank you?

I do.
Lol

Hey I sent over some free love my chips and such!

Was this like a year+ ago when I first started out? A rack or so of random chips? Couldn’t even figure those out, think I ended up thanking David and donating to the Leah fundraiser as a thanks. Lol so thank you now, it was paid forward long ago!
We found out that I haven’t gotten these yet, the free chips are still in Indy. Lol Sprouty coming in with the claws out!

FYP
@kirchhausen ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom