ImCrossland’s Chipping Journey! (Lol) (4 Viewers)

Phil tweeted about playing sloppy hands like J5 suited and losing money from it.

Of course I had to comment about my experience w J5 suited…. (Check a few posts back if you don’t know what I’m talking about)

608A747F-5884-4BF0-9E82-67C3C1A59F7D.jpeg

Received an unexpected addition to a purchase I made last week. After gleefully sending the member a note thanking him for the addition, I noticed the chip was completely different than any other Paulson chip I have ever felt. Anybody else have this kind of chip in quantity? The edges feel like a completely different material but I have no clue.

f2Rt4qd.jpg

XYB1iIy.jpg
@upNdown

It gets worse!

Bought into the last flight of the day to get to Day 2 and cash. Down to Final 6 and 4 cash and move on.

We get it all-in pre-flop and I’ll let the rest speak for itself. 238k was my stack and I opened up all-in.

Guy w AK had maybe 100k. Top stack w Jack 5 called me with approx 80k more than me.

What a night.
View attachment 867040
they need a new rail on that table

Anybody else get that giddy feeling that comes with buying the same set for the 3rd (or 4th, I’ve lost track at this point) time?

Something about carousels, I guess!
just found this thread. did you ever reveal your custom labels from the NAGB set you were making

Anybody else get that giddy feeling that comes with buying the same set for the 3rd (or 4th, I’ve lost track at this point) time?

Something about carousels, I guess!
Just about to try it out. I have my second BCC CDI set sitting in Swedish customs right now and I have a second Protege set in the making. Great feeling to cure that seller’s remorse!

Aren’t those CPC?
I thought you had a bunch of chickens and such you were going to customs relabel ???
I am attempting a Paulson BTJ set but have yet to finalize a lineup I can get behind. CPC allowed me the flexibility to decide every aspect of the set, which obviously is not the case with Paulson (unless you’re special, which I am not).

Okay, figured it out.

25c - Joker's Wild frac (unaltered)
$1 - AS $1
$5 - RPC $5 (canary yellow)
$20 - SB $20 (poop brown)
$100 - Harrah's Joliet $1

There were better options that I could not afford, but I'm happy as a clown with this one! Will post more pics as soon as I finish this paper but here's a couple from chips I'd already had inlays removed from.

Ngnmfcu.jpg

BWvGIoO.jpg

RQLQxHI.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom