ImCrossland’s Chipping Journey! (Lol) (5 Viewers)

Honest opinion (well, preference) is to go with a CPC Dayglo Arc Yellow like @Eloe2000 and @Rbonus012. There is no comparison to Paulson Canary Yellow and anything I’ve ever seem from CPC. All other comps like the Dayglo Green, Blue, and Orange, are incredible pop just as much as their Paulson counterparts. (All purely subjective)
Wait so what yellow is your $5? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

C2F22F5C-05EF-4111-9513-1623DB65091A.jpeg
E1DB3906-6679-4C06-B5AF-38C919900384.jpeg
Depends on the location of the chip in the lineup for me. Paulson offers a similar small tri-moon like the CPC (AS $1). If it’s a frac, I like a smaller tri-moon as I want it to look slightly less obtrusive or “busy.” If it’s for a $5 or higher, I like the bigger tri-moon (ES $20).
Technically, (IMO ha), the CPC isn’t a tri-moon… it’s half circle. Even though the design tool says tri-moon.
Opinions on the difference?

Will make a formal thread once all has been oiled but I am a lazy bastard and heading to Vegas tomorrow so here’s some singles pics and a barrel pic of my favorite chip.

9EXJPcl.jpg

7ISCZaS.jpg

wal9Ian.jpg

EF1PtNo.jpg

siZ0c9i.jpg

p8dAEhN.jpg

lWujCy6.jpg
Nice work, I dig the simple inlay.
I think that $25 is going to be an absolute stunner.

Congrats! I knew this set was going to be awesome; loved the inlays and $25s since I first saw them. I also think the $5 actually came out better than most DG Yellow-base chips I have seen. Hope you enjoy them!

Also missed the sale thread but if you have an extra $25 hmu :ninja::cool.

Another successful Vegas trip in the books!

Went to celebrate my best friend getting married and experience NFL Wild Card weekend and it was everything we hoped it would be.

Played $2/$5 ($500 max buy-in) at Caesar’s for my first time ever going up in stakes and it was exhilarating. It wasn’t nearly as intimidating as I previously thought it would be, and I felt good about my ability to evaluate bets based on what was going on at the table rather than what risking that amount of money meant to me off the table.

We watched most of the games at Circa’s pool area and it was the most EPIC viewing experience of my entire life. I can genuinely say that I would rather watch the Super Bowl at Circa than in-person.

The only bad moment of my Vegas experience, aside from the Cowboys disappointing me yet again, was walking by what used to be the Flamingo poker room and seeing it gone. It was the first place I ever played poker when my grandmother took me after my 21st birthday and a memory I will close to my heart for the rest of my life.

5C10ACF4-C3F5-41E2-8503-34DCD61C6C6E.jpeg
DC717264-8AF8-430C-BB86-4447643575C4.jpeg
A4FB22F7-42B5-4104-BD70-3273165E8B86.jpeg
AAD65CF9-5CE6-4F33-B41D-5AA79C409C7B.jpeg

I didn’t enjoy circa at all on a Saturday college football weekend bc they kept blasting music instead of the games. What was the audio when you were there? Amazing set up tho. Just couldn’t talk to my friends or hear the games bc they wanted that Saturday party vibe!

I didn’t enjoy circa at all on a Saturday college football weekend bc they kept blasting music instead of the games. What was the audio when you were there? Amazing set up tho. Just couldn’t talk to my friends or hear the games bc they wanted that Saturday party vibe!
Music was only played during commercials and in-game you heard the live feed so something about Tony Romo yelling “HERE WE GO JIM! THIS IS A HUGE PLAY!” on a Jumbotron in 30 degree weather while in a massive heated pool just made it special to me.

Haha romo loves his huge plays.

That’s way better then how I experienced it. Glad it went great!
Music was only played during commercials and in-game you heard the live feed so something about Tony Romo yelling “HERE WE GO JIM! THIS IS A HUGE PLAY!” on a Jumbotron in 30 degree weather while in a massive heated pool just made it special to me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom