ImCrossland’s Chipping Journey! (Lol) (6 Viewers)

1642031234503.gif

Congrats! I love a clean inlay!

I am very surprised with this statement, but I think the hundo is my favorite. We are all attracted to bright colors and that is choice that took courage and in my opinion it really paid off. I'd like to see that one in a barrel.

In for a sample set please! (I know its annoying to ask, but I have to!)

Congrats! I love a clean inlay!

I am very surprised with this statement, but I think the hundo is my favorite. We are all attracted to bright colors and that is choice that took courage and in my opinion it really paid off. I'd like to see that one in a barrel.

In for a sample set please! (I know its annoying to ask, but I have to!)
Really appreciate that! It was difficult not to use a white $100 but I had basically used the rest of the bright colors too many times and didn’t like the remaining spot combinations I could make from it.

Stoked to see these yellows and get your honest opinion. I need a cali set in my life and the only way currently is to pay $15 a chip or build a CPC set.

Stoked to see these yellows and get your honest opinion. I need a cali set in my life and the only way currently is to pay $15 a chip or build a CPC set.
Honest opinion (well, preference) is to go with a CPC Dayglo Arc Yellow like @Eloe2000 and @Rbonus012. There is no comparison to Paulson Canary Yellow and anything I’ve ever seem from CPC. All other comps like the Dayglo Green, Blue, and Orange, are incredible pop just as much as their Paulson counterparts. (All purely subjective)

Last edited:
Honest opinion (well, preference) is to go with a CPC peach like @Eloe2000 and @Rbonus012. There is no comparison to Paulson Canary Yellow and anything I’ve ever seem from CPC. All other comps like the Dayglo Green, Blue, and Orange, are incredible pop just as much as their Paulson counterparts. (All purely subjective)

Both of my $5 and @Rbonus012 are actually DG Arc Yellow actually.

Hmmmm

This makes me like the $25 even more and the $5 much more but the others less lol.
I see you’ve ended up with a quarter that feels somewhat (very loose somewhat) like the RPC quarters you recently got.

What’s your thoughts on tri moon vs tri moon? Other comparison between them?

Honest opinion (well, preference) is to go with a CPC Dayglo Arc Yellow like @Eloe2000 and @Rbonus012. There is no comparison to Paulson Canary Yellow and anything I’ve ever seem from CPC. All other comps like the Dayglo Green, Blue, and Orange, are incredible pop just as much as their Paulson counterparts. (All purely subjective)
FFE5736F-F29A-4E07-9567-AC0B44908193.jpeg

85341880-5DF0-4C4A-978E-C5658695FE9E.jpeg

I’ve had DG arc yellow and canary on different CPC sets. Love them both, just depends on the overall theme of the set though.

I see you’ve ended up with a quarter that feels somewhat (very loose somewhat) like the RPC quarters you recently got.

What’s your thoughts on tri moon vs tri moon? Other comparison between them?
Depends on the location of the chip in the lineup for me. Paulson offers a similar small tri-moon like the CPC (AS $1). If it’s a frac, I like a smaller tri-moon as I want it to look slightly less obtrusive or “busy.” If it’s for a $5 or higher, I like the bigger tri-moon (ES $20).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom