Interest? WSOP ME LLB, $10 entry (1 Viewer)

We only need 9 more players. I know there are 9 more degenerates on PCF who will spend $10 on nothing.

Also, I wasn't going to collect until after all 27 seats were filled, but today is Day 1C of the ME so we're inching closer.

If you would please PPFF $10 to
wpt
signup
[at]
gmail
[dot]
com
Put your username in the comments with nothing else.

@BGinGA
@detroitdad
@TheOffalo
@digirati
@demonnic
@RichMahogany
@Kensco
@grantc54
@Hornet
@Littleluck55
@SuckoutKing
@joeyshin
@chippitydoodah

Some of you are local and some are not US based. Happy to work accept in person cash or other payment arrangements. Just contact me to confirm.

Thanks to those that sent super quickly. OP updated with payment status if you included your PCF name in comments.

Still 9 seats open.

I will also take a many slots as you need to fill this out. ALBERTA Premium Rye is tasting amazing tonight
If it's a 'last longer bet' your horse doesn't need to win the tournament... just outlast the field right? So it shouldn't matter if you fill every slot.
9 spots left.
Neat idea... I'll play. Who/how do I pay?

If it's a 'last longer bet' your horse doesn't need to win the tournament... just outlast the field right? So it shouldn't matter if you fill every slot.

Good point. Max 27 players, but we have enough to run right now.

I'm figuring we can fill 6 (now 5) more seats by the end of the weekend, but if we are not filled at the end of Tournament Day 4, I'll close it and randomize the list then.

Neat idea... I'll play. Who/how do I pay?

PPFF info here.

We're at Day 2D today.

Still have two spots open, but I plan to randomize entrants on Wednesday, July 10 (Day 4 of the ME).

Sent! Let's do this.

I would like to win BTW. Not asking you to do anything unsavory, but if you were going to anyways, I hope you'd help me out.

1 spot left then we can randomize the names and find out who gets the chip leader and who gets the small stack.

Well that sucks. I planned to run the randomizer three times before doing so, just to get a mix up. After three runs, I ended up with the short stack. :confused Looks like all the locals ended up on the short stack (SuckoutKing and Moxie Mike avoided the curse; as did Sprouty to an extent).

Gotta be honest, I'm looking forward to watching the last several days of the tournament on my new PokerGo account.

1720453890109.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom