Giveaway Lady Luck Hotstamp Tournament T25 & T100 plus MORE (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used a random list numbers to order the top 52 of the 95 participants eliminated in round 1. I then shuffled a deck of cards and identified the position of the 4 A's and the K of spades. I then used these positions to identify the 5 users that would participate in the blind baseball flip to the final table.

Selected participants are...
@BigToeMike
@tyrion1705
@suited67
@TheWhat
@Geremie

I used a random list numbers to order the top 52 of the 95 participants eliminated in round 1. I then shuffled a deck of cards and identified the position of the 4 A's and the K of spades. I then used these positions to identify the 5 users that would participate in the blind baseball flip to the final table.

@BigToeMike
@tyrion1705
@suited67
@TheWhat
@Geremie
So is this like a re-buy? They come back in with the original starting stack? I can't even remember how much that was, this has been going on for so long... :D

Im not sure how to play this type of poker (I'm only familiar with Texas Hold'em) so I'm a bit confused... am I out? Lol
Never mind, I am

@BigToeMike
@tyrion1705
@suited67
@TheWhat
@Geremie

What is supposed to happen with this?

Figured it out! I can't use three of my cards:banghead:

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: once you learn how to play Omaha I think you will actually enjoy it more than hold em. They are both very different styles of play, yet the same in a way. But, I personally like to play Omaha over Hold Em, because it's not as slow as hold em can be at times.
But I have a home game group of 8 guys, where each person picks a Saturday of whatever month they want to host the poker game at their house and provide the food for the poker game night, by cooking or ordering take out food, but it is B.Y.O.B and we play dealers choice, with a bunch of different wild card games, hold em, Omaha, blackjack (where the dealer plays against everyone at the table and the dealer sets max bet, so the players can choose to bet the max bet or the minimum ante bet) and it is a lot of fun. It's more to get the friends together 8 times out of the year to play cards, bull shit, and have a good time. If it's not your turn to host and you can't make the game, we have fill in poker players we can use that aren't tied into the poker group, so they aren't obligated to hosting the game and food at there house, but we rarely need to use a fill in player. It's not so much for the winning money part, but just to get together and have a good time. It's a $100 buy in, with unlimited rebuys and we usually start around 5pm and it always seems to go until 2am. We have been doing it for a while and it's a great thing to do with your close friends.

Figured it out! I can't use three of my cards:banghead:
Very, very common mistake for new Omaha players. I will be teaching it to my group later this year during our "special format game".

Like Hammer's group, we get together and have dinner before the game. I will make up some hands and print them out so they can get their minds into the "use two, no more, no less" mindset, because it sucks to shove all-in on the river with a "boat" and find out you lost to a meager straight.

There are few things better, than shoving all in playing PLO with nothing, and it being the absolute correct call. Only play online though, not interested in the extra dealing, and "mathing" that comes with the game at home.

There are few things better, than shoving all in playing PLO with nothing, and it being the absolute correct call. Only play online though, not interested in the extra dealing, and "mathing" that comes with the game at home.
Screenshot_20200604_121213.jpg

Nice quads @chrismurda Low too for the scoop? I still get messed up on low sometimes...
That's the way I'm reading it. But I get messed up too.

So if I'm reading this right, split on the low? Half the table advances?

So if I'm reading this right, split on the low? Half the table advances?
Could be more than half advancing depending on stack sizes. Even if biggest stack loses, they would still have chips left. I didn't look back to see who has how much at that table.

The river can change a lot in this game. I should be able to start posting results soon. I also have the winner of the 1st round revival tournament which I will start posting tonight after the Round 3 results are up.

I expect to have this game done by the end of 2020!

The river can change a lot in this game. I should be able to start posting results soon. I also have the winner of the 1st round revival tournament which I will start posting tonight after the Round 3 results are up.

I expect to have this game done by the end of 2020!
LOL, I just thought I missed something having never played this game, and assumed it was just a flop and a turn LOL

LOL, I just thought I missed something having never played this game, and assumed it was just a flop and a turn LOL
It's my fault for commenting on table 3. It's unusual that the river can't change things, but in the case of that table, I think everyone is drawing dead. If I'm wrong, please set me straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom