Life is Grand! (8 Viewers)

Hey Jim @TheChipRoom you should make an auction for a golden ticket to this sale… I want to see all the degens go nuts.
1651877287313.gif

1000. Issue is the 20lb weight limit. You'll be better to go MFRB to save money
does anyone know how many chips fit in an international large flat rate box?

@davislane?

Exactly what Josh said. Weight is the limiting factor. if buying used then jam the max in. If going new then pack less chips with more focus on extra packaging. You would probably want to use a US reshipper if going new who can repack the chips for a safe international journey.

Dammit. Windwalker knows there’s a sale. Back to the classifieds for all of us.
I don’t collect or use RHC. Only mildly interested in the blaze secondary $1k for a potential relabel. It’s a good looking RHC set, tho! Good luck with the sale, I’ve never bought from a TCR sale, I hear it’s madness.

I don’t collect or use RHC. Only mildly interested in the blaze secondary $1k for a potential relabel. It’s a good looking RHC set, tho! Good luck with the sale, I’ve never bought from a TCR sale, I hear it’s madness.
This is the nice way of saying this

1651893251460.png

LOL @ WW you need to try to get into Alan Keating's games if you haven't played in those yet

Honestly, nothing like that — I just don’t like the RHC mold. The circle on the THC mold feels more harmonious and orderly. I know there are a ton of people who feel similarly. Doesn’t help that I was heavily influenced by @JeepologyOffroad in early days. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah THC's are def better for sure IMO as well but I like RHC as well but if most of us had to choose it's for sure THC

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom