Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (17 Viewers)

Those are Copags
Awesome cards. I think I'm at my card quota for the week after picking these up at a Nintendo store in Tokyo last week. The black and red ones are a little tilting, but I was very surprised to find out all of them are 100% plastic!

1699293130825.png

1699293139327.png

1699293148155.png

1699293157317.png
1699293173054.png

1699293164908.png

I would like to order one. And also the tan tiger one.

Attachments

• 3EF74AA8-4C50-4404-9598-9600EB5AFB02.png
    3EF74AA8-4C50-4404-9598-9600EB5AFB02.png
    243.7 KB · Views: 120
  • 214E1DF3-F6C5-4D5F-89E5-5F704B05D14E.png
    214E1DF3-F6C5-4D5F-89E5-5F704B05D14E.png
    588.7 KB · Views: 127
My table has a few wrinkles in the felt. Does anyone know if the topper is heavy enough to lay flat over the wrinkles? If not, is there a possible fix?

Attachments

• IMG_0052.jpeg
    IMG_0052.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0053.jpeg
    IMG_0053.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 125
My toppers arrived today. Thanks to @TheLemursReturn for the design. I sent him a pic, and he made me a slapper. I was worried about the how true to color the orange would be, but it turned out perfect. If anything, the off-white printed more as a silver. Very happy overall, and it shipped it super fast as I paid for it on 10/23 and unboxed it today.

I want to shout out @TheLemursReturn one more time. Super cool to work with, and was more than willing to keep tweaking it for me. I'd def recommend giving him a shout if you have something in mind.

20231106_193359.jpg

My toppers arrived today. Thanks to @TheLemursReturn for the design. I sent him a pic, and he made me a slapper. I was worried about the how true to color the orange would be, but it turned out perfect. If anything, the off-white printed more as a silver. Very happy overall, and it shipped it super fast as I paid for it on 10/23 and unboxed it today.

I want to shout out @TheLemursReturn one more time. Super cool to work with, and was more than willing to keep tweaking it for me. I'd def recommend giving him a shout if you have something in mind.

View attachment 1221006
I L L

View attachment 1221006
Dude, awesome, this is why I said grab another guys opinion, totally different from what I would've done. Looks awesome. Excellent work @TheLemursReturn

Anyone done Horseshoe Indiana top before or is that a copyright issue? I saw that someone did a Horseshoe Club but no Horseshoe Indiana. I have the chips and dealer buttons so I want to have the top to match.

Anyone done Horseshoe Indiana top before or is that a copyright issue? I saw that someone did a Horseshoe Club but no Horseshoe Indiana. I have the chips and dealer buttons so I want to have the top to match.
I have various files for doing a HS top, if you're interested in having one designed, feel free to pm me

View attachment 1221006
Duuuude. That’s hawt!!!!

View attachment 1221006
I’m from Illinois myself and this is awesome!

View attachment 1221006
THE CHIEF!!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom