Official Home Game Pics Thread! (129 Viewers)

4 tables tonight

Took first place breaking in these bad boys!
Awesome looking set...solid Paulsons are classy!!
Quick Question: I'm looking for a tournament managing app. and was wondering which one you're using in the photos?
View attachment 247279View attachment 247280View attachment 247281View attachment 247282View attachment 247283View attachment 247284View attachment 247285View attachment 247286View attachment 247287View attachment 247288

Awesome looking chips...Paulson solids are always classy!!
Quick question: I'm looking for a tournament managing app. and was wondering what you're using in the photos?

Thank's man. @Gear did the milling on the Hotstamp's i accumulated. The App i use for Apple is called "Poker Timer" their is another one i use for Android but forgot what it was called, don't have my Galaxy Tab 4 with me. But i also use "The Tournament Director" for when i'm home with my laptop and i can hook it up to my TV.

Found out last night that I am officially the worst poker player in the world. However, my dealing skills are marginally improving! :tup:

Don't be so hard on yourself! I'm pretty sure I got lucky - certainly wasn't skill! lol. Anyways, I had a great time last night and thanks again to @T_Chan for hosting! Such a well run game.

Thank's man. @Gear did the milling on the Hotstamp's i accumulated. The App i use for Apple is called "Poker Timer" their is another one i use for Android but forgot what it was called, don't have my Galaxy Tab 4 with me. But i also use "The Tournament Director" for when i'm home with my laptop and i can hook it up to my TV.
Thanks- I will check those out!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom