Official Home Game Pics Thread! (72 Viewers)

rhWe9Qf.jpg
39B43965-577A-4CFC-A116-B319B9789C69.gif

20221216_210436.jpg

Played some dealers choice at @JMC9389 's this evening on his gorgeous Ironbounds. The hot dog sandwich fairy didn't bring much luck tonight, lol. I think we're still trying to locate the fairy blesser but whoever you are thank you, I always get a chuckle out of this chip. :)

Ran our last tournament of the year (weekly games but nothing the next two weeks due to holidays) as a trial run PLO8 event. Built a custom structure starting at 100/200 and 40k starting stacks, had 9 players effective (one busted super early before a 10th showed up just before the entry cutoff, so only ever were 9-handed max). I took third, with 1st and 2nd taking an even chop of the rest since hi-lo stalls to such a grind when heads up. Photo of my massive towers after the bubble burst and I bled it all out for the minimum. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
C5B3EBEF-D83F-437A-AF29-C4E5B351B582.jpeg

Ran our last tournament of the year (weekly games but nothing the next two weeks due to holidays) as a trial run PLO8 event. Built a custom structure starting at 100/200 and 40k starting stacks, had 9 players effective (one busted super early before a 10th showed up just before the entry cutoff, so only ever were 9-handed max). I took third, with 1st and 2nd taking an even chop of the rest since hi-lo stalls to such a grind when heads up. Photo of my massive towers after the bubble burst and I bled it all out for the minimum. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1043178
Nice card capper, mate. ;)

I'm glad the final event of the year was a banger. You are a fabulous host, amigo!

Nacho cheese dispenser, frozen drink machine, or potato chip display rack this year?

Nacho cheese dispenser, frozen drink machine, or potato chip display rack this year?
This reminds me of the great debate in my fraternity when we had some extra money. After about an hour of arguing, the quiet but very wise guy spoke up and said, “But what would the sorority girls want?” Genius.

We settled on a hot cocoa machine and nacho cheese dispenser.

This reminds me of the great debate in my fraternity when we had some extra money. After about an hour of arguing, the quiet but very wise guy spoke up and said, “But what would the sorority girls want?” Genius.

We settled on a hot cocoa machine and nacho cheese dispenser.
Look, sometimes the quiet guy has the best ideas. ;)

As long as you don't mix up the two, hot cocoa and nacho cheese sounds like a winning combo. I'll have to see if I can find the right distributor...maybe check what kind of outlets @NotDunric has... ;)

Inaugural Baton Rouge home game was such a success! 13 players across two tables. Huge thanks to PCF in general for all of the advice, and specifically @Himewad for the dealer buttons and table topper, @Colquhoun for the awesome donut dealer button, @jeff123 and @warewulf for the chips!

In for $60 and out for $117.50.

View attachment 1043472
Love this!!! New PCF member. New chips and accessories. New home game and then knocking it out of the park with 13 players!!! So much awesomeness!!!

Inaugural Baton Rouge home game was such a success! 13 players across two tables. Huge thanks to PCF in general for all of the advice, and specifically @Himewad for the dealer buttons and table topper, @Colquhoun for the awesome donut dealer button, @jeff123 and @warewulf for the chips!

In for $60 and out for $117.50.

View attachment 1043472
There's something familiar about this post, can't quite place my finger on it... :unsure:

Thanks @Himewad for the topper (edit: and button), @CraigT78 for the cards, @Josh Kifer for the cut cards, and @warewulf for the chips.

And I went with one design on each side.

1bb7c2fb-5b78-45f5-84e7-4ac8c06d827a-jpeg.1042143
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Glad your inaugural game was so successful!

There's something familiar about this post, can't quite place my finger on it... :unsure:

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Glad your inaugural game was so successful!
Yeah, you're right, I definitely borrowed inspiration from your post :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
No nice inlays though! Going to just keep these as is and hope I can get in on a FDL CPC order mid 2023!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom