Official Home Game Pics Thread! (54 Viewers)

Lol you would hate 5 of my sets.
You have 10 more! Lol use the sets that match what’s being played!!!!!

Also you got some crazy cool sets. But those are more like, collecting for fun and putting together.

I will say I continue to be amazed at folks willing to play make believe, me thinks it’s time to start a thread…..

You have 10 more! Lol use the sets that match what’s being played!!!!!

Also you got some crazy cool sets. But those are more like, collecting for fun and putting together.

I will say I continue to be amazed at folks willing to play make believe, me thinks it’s time to start a thread…..
You want me to bring a set to Weekend @ Barries II?

It’s Friday night, y’all know what that means.

We got a Barrie takeover in the Home Game thread!

It’s BBBW at The Continental.

B
ig Baller Barrie Weekend
Barrie Bubbly BBQ What more do you need?

T- 6 hours to pregame, 7 hours to cards in the air.

00FFC91B-B749-4F45-8B80-019B54AE2667.gif

Even with the amazing tigers, I can’t get over the using chips that represent a different amount thing. Damn chaotic lawfuls.

View attachment 1062644
When you want to play a micro stake 25¢ poker game using a $10k+ chip set but fracs either don't exist or are holy grail rare, you make compromises ;)

It's only fitting that we hit that #16,666 post baby, cause we HOT HOT HOT!

1674244233732.png

We just found your Halloween costume for this year.
Oh shit, you just reminded me that we got my daughter a "Kidz Bop" microphone that plays music via bluetooth and distorts your voice.

Gotta find that for tonight....

Last edited:
Cents instead of dollars.
I can get behind that a lil. Still uses the printed denom. I can see it not being confusing.

I’ll categorize it under “doable” instead of “sacrilegious”.
I got my PNY set as part of the original offering back in 200X, and at that time, my group was only playing tourneys, and so I got a tourney set (T25) with a couple of token $1 and $5 racks.

Around ten years ago when the group started playing more cash, we'd use the set as cents value, but as straightforward as that sounds, folks would get really confused at points (esp when adding alcohol into the mix), and I sold off most of the $100s racks and all the $500s racks for a bunch of $1s and $5s so we could play without making any kind of conversions. Wish I'd kept a rack of $500s, though :/

That said, I love the Tiger hotstamps, and I'm a little mad at myself that I didn't consider either repurposing a tourney set for cash use (denoms as cents) like @TheRealTeddyKGB did, or doing all the trade legwork to get a "cash" set (denoms as USD) like @aggie did.

Added a few finishing touches to the poker room. Now getting ready for a game this Saturday night. Going to be tough to concentrate on poker while my New York Giants are playing but I'll do my best. Here are some pics

The one wall had just the big Sopranos photo on it. Here is the after photo and 1 other of some New York Giant headlines from the past. Plus, the starting stacks for Saturday night's game. Thanks to @Gorbash for getting me the Paris 5's so quickly!!!! Love these chips!!!!

View attachment 1062443View attachment 1062444View attachment 1062445View attachment 1062446View attachment 1062447View attachment 1062448

Says you live in CA but everything about these pics screams NJ??? Lol

I can get behind that a lil. Still uses the printed denom. I can see it not being confusing.

I’ll categorize it under “doable” instead of “sacrilegious”.
Totally doable…however, I have some players that can’t do that math. They lose a lot so I put up with it.

Something really weird has happened at The Continental.

I totally forgot to buy any beer at all for the game. We’ve almost moved to a Bubly exclusive crew :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

We have bourbon and all that, but THIS is how we prepare for games

(Whether drunk or other, Bubly is the way to when messed up)

View attachment 1062837
No Fresca?! :mad:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom