Official Home Game Pics Thread! (48 Viewers)

Solid home game. Full table and the night officially wraps a bit after 3.

image.jpg

For me, last night was:

-First home game in 10 years
-First game with PCFers
-First time playing Scarney, Dramaha, Big O, 2 or 5 Omaha, and a handful of other games I’ve already forgotten the names of

It was great to meet a chunk of the Bay Area PCF crowd! Thank you for being so welcoming. I hope to make it back out there sooner than later.

Oh yeah, it was also my first time playing with tigers:
3D3B7A00-404D-4A95-B76D-E97FAAAB6872.jpeg

For me, last night was:

-First home game in 10 years
-First game with PCFers
-First time playing Scarney, Dramaha, Big O, 2 or 5 Omaha, and a handful of other games I’ve already forgotten the names of

It was great to meet a chunk of the Bay Area PCF crowd! Thank you for being so welcoming. I hope to make it back out there sooner than later.

Oh yeah, it was also my first time playing with tigers:
View attachment 1063201
Solid home game. Full table and the night officially wraps a bit after 3.

View attachment 1063191
Thank you for the morning wood…

Got the Bellagios into play last night for a birthday game for my dad with my mom. These chips are so so so nice and I hope they brought back memories to when my dad first came to Vegas. He used to always play blackjack at the Bellagio. I just wish he would've harvest chips..... Anyways we had fun! My parents first time really playing Holdem or anything so it was a lot of teaching, but I think they understood it, my dad more than my mom. I ended up taking the W, I think my parents were getting pretty tired so my dad goes all in with nothing and I turned it over, looked at the board and thought "what does he have??" "NOTHING"

Mom was chip leader for most of the game which was surprising. My parents kept betting against each other which was hilarious. Dad bets $100, mom calls. Dad bets $100 again, mom calls and so on :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

IMG-8690.jpg
IMG-8689.jpg
IMG-8691.jpg

Just some photos from last night that didn’t get posted from the Continental.

IIRC this was when the betting preflop went something along the lines of
$5, call call call call call raise to $6
call call call call call fold raise to $7
call call call call fold raise to $8
call call call fold raise to $9
call call fold raise to $10

@kmccormick100 ends the reindeer games and decides to raise to something like $40.

@BarrieJ3 shoves, Kyle shaking his head in disgust calls.

The result was a couple tigers taking flight toward my head from across the table and then eventually they all decided to do a sleep pile over by me.

5DEB87BA-4469-43A5-9166-E87052863C5A.jpeg
318D3E71-A13D-4CF9-A9A0-7C86B66F3FAD.jpeg

Fantastic night, first time on the topper thanks @moechar . I wasnt the big winner tonight but I was definitely a winner, even with the wife siphoning off my stack to donate it with bottom pair. Really developing a good player pool, good mix of friends. Im very happy.
In for 25 out for 52
20230121_214217.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom