Official Home Game Pics Thread! (40 Viewers)

Another spread limit game where the average buy in was $50. I bought in for $100 to see MOAR chip on the table. Played hold'em, pineapple and Omaha.

Lots of chips fell off the table tonight, and the flea bite prone CSQs are building a lot of character:

View attachment 1064592

Unfortunately one guy put a crease on the ace of diamonds when picking it up off the floor. My fav set of fourniers :( I showed everyone, and given its very hard to notice they don't think it's a big deal. I don't think I'll be able to use this deck unless it's with these guys, my old school friends.

Fun night that ended with me up $18.75.

View attachment 1064573

View attachment 1064574

View attachment 1064575

View attachment 1064576

@SteveEH, always look forward to see what you've got on your game night menus!

Never seen more care put into a home game on a regular basis. From the menu, to the chips (though your Nacionals are my fave!), to the round table, and thoughtful betting rules, you're emphasizing all the fun and social things about poker and minimizing the antisocial, unpleasant stuff.

Bravo!

@SteveEH, always look forward to see what you've got on your game night menus!

Never seen more care put into a home game on a regular basis. From the menu, to the chips (though your Nacionals are my fave!), to the round table, and thoughtful betting rules, you're emphasizing all the fun and social things about poker and minimizing the antisocial, unpleasant stuff.

Bravo!
Glad to hear, thanks!

The Nacionals will be back into the rotation soon as more will be arriving this week. Sneak peek:

56D96236-FCDA-4CD8-8AE6-829E43E94EEB.jpeg

Back at it two weeks after the first post-COVID game. Lounge (Vegas) set in play tonight, again micro-stakes as cents as usual. I realized after the fact that I took a piss-poor number of photos which is pretty standard for me.

AD-20230125-PN1.jpeg

Two big stacks a the showdown (over-exposed by accident leaving an unrecognizable board or hands :oops:)

AD-20230125-PN2.jpeg

And the big stack for the night with an hour remaining (he only added a bit more after this. I ended at $11.25 on $10, so about level for the night).

Two players wound up felted tonight, which is a bit unusual, and more-so they didn't rebuy. Maybe three years away has tempered their gambol?

Still, a fun night as always.

(The new to the group "big stack random-draws the set for next time" drew the Arizona Club set out of the randomizer bag, so hopefully more photos of those in a weeks time)

Last edited:
Setup ready for Poker ♦️

Playing at 25c/50c Stake NLH
Using HHR ASM Cash Set with Trefl Cards

A Chinese Lunar New Year (CNY) gathering tonight between friends and spouses, will be playing at a higher stake than the group is usually playing at because it CNY & everyone is at a gambling mood

Will be 8 handed tonight and HHR Hotstamped Solid set will be in play

5E4DD2B6-0A78-48C7-A73A-FB3FC14825C1.jpeg

Starting stack at $50
01DBFAF0-F22A-4155-BDBA-F0AC16635484.jpeg

Poker Session ended and followed by a Mahjong session as well

Fun session, drank too much call too much as well. Just about win enough in poker to cover my wife losses and my mahjong losses

I do remembered I lost a huge pot when I river bet my A high flush into a straight flush

Some stack pics along the way
AB72CD13-967B-4612-A313-8F0990C8C38F.jpeg

21FDC28C-8ACE-4F6E-9B63-0F4EBCD718B7.jpeg

40F49946-5ED5-434E-9D77-C7AB4C42DEFC.jpeg

In for $50 Out for $229
8AA0FCC0-5AA7-402D-8F2F-C75949A56B00.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom