Official Home Game Pics Thread! (49 Viewers)

Great people and chips! Until next time...
ibWliXr.jpg

FR6tWDi.jpg

OPVQEWC.jpg

9CLoenJ.jpg

rAL9iJN.jpg

wu2ckTq.jpg

Perspective shot from my behind my final chip stack. Anyone need a set of secondaries btw :LOL: :laugh:?
Those Tigers are clearly bad luck for you. I'll buy the whole thing and save you from the inevitable future losses... :wtf:

Absolute blast, 3 handed game with two close friends. Second time playing 2-5 Drawmaha and first time playing scarney, wild!! Thanks to @pepelewpewpew for the cards and @ReallyGoodUsername for the dealer button. Fantastic.

In for $10 out for $16 in 10c/25c limit, even after giving action on nonsense hands to keep it fun. Just teaching the weird games so Im not pitching it to 10 new players alone.
20230129_175504.jpg
20230129_211821.jpg

Last edited:
What stakes/blinds are you playing that requires $.05 chips, but also gets so many $5s on the table? Super deep stacked .10/.25? I'd love to see so many of my $5s in play!
MIXED GAME
10¢/25¢ if it is Pot Limit
10¢/25¢ plus a 5¢ ante No Limit
Straddles allowed
50¢/$1 when playing fixed limit, some times $1/$2

Low Stakes Deep Stacks. Plenty of splashy pots, especially in pot limit games.

Last edited:
While I generally agree, (like with "guy") , if someone said, "You having an orgy with all those dudes?", what comes to mind?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
I see what you mean, if you want to make the sentence specifically about sex its definitely weird, do you want to make it weird on purpose?

Absolute blast, 3 handed game with two close friends. Second time playing 2-5 Drawmaha and first time playing scarney, wild!! Thanks to @pepelewpewpew for the cards and @ReallyGoodUsername for the dealer button. Fantastic.

In for $10 out for $16 in 10c/25c limit, even after giving action on nonsense hands to keep it fun. Just teaching the weird games so Im not pitching it to 10 new players alone.
View attachment 1069353View attachment 1069354
Is that Gilda?

I see what you mean, if you want to make the sentence specifically about sex its definitely weird, do you want to make it weird on purpose?

I always want to make it about sex. And I always want to make it weird. Wait.

To bring this back a little bit, here’s a pic of my latest attempt at harvesting.
1303CD48-849E-40F1-9F57-94ED965A5AB8.jpeg

Is that Gilda?
Good eye! Rita Hayworth, poster from The Shawshank Redemption. Fun little card.

I always want to make it about sex. And I always want to make it weird. Wait.
Lol I get you. @liftapint , havent met you and hope you're not offended, I worked with surfers/divers for a long time and just picked it up as a catchall. Nice chips!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom