Official Home Game Pics Thread! (44 Viewers)

All set for 30+ on Saturday!
347382887_147281791564060_6429773529650882077_n.jpg

20230517_224918.jpg

In Turkey. Think I got a stroke. You buy in for 400, get 200 chips, blinds are 1-2. Black = 1, green = 5, white = 10, red = 20. You got both holecards at once and there was no burn cards. Players usually palmed their cards so you didn't know was in and they would take chips from other players bet to make change if they didn't have the exact amount. No intentional foul play and all friends, but still. I desperately tried to teach them but they wouldn't have any of it.

View attachment 1136654
In Turkey. Think I got a stroke. You buy in for 400, get 200 chips, blinds are 1-2. Black = 1, green = 5, white = 10, red = 20. You got both holecards at once and there was no burn cards. Players usually palmed their cards so you didn't know was in and they would take chips from other players bet to make change if they didn't have the exact amount. No intentional foul play and all friends, but still. I desperately tried to teach them but they wouldn't have any of it.
Is it wrong that I kind of love this?

Amazing room, and looks like a terrific game!

What guitars and basses do you have? All Fender and Gibson?

Thank you!

As far as my guitars and basses go, I have always been a mostly a Fender guy. I have an American tele, a Mexican tele that I turned into my Keith Richard's tribute, a Mexican strat, an Epiphone 339, Gibson Les Paul Special w/ HB's, Fender 60's reissue Jazz Bass, Yamaha tele, an Epiphone Masterbuilt acoustic, a Taylor 12 string and a 6 string mini koa, and I have an old Guild bass with a broken truss rod :(. I think that is the majority of my guitars and basses at the moment. I may have a few more in storage at the moment.

Thank you!

As far as my guitars and basses go, I have always been a mostly a Fender guy. I have an American tele, a Mexican tele that I turned into my Keith Richard's tribute, a Mexican strat, an Epiphone 339, Gibson Les Paul Special w/ HB's, Fender 60's reissue Jazz Bass, Yamaha tele, an Epiphone Masterbuilt acoustic, a Taylor 12 string and a 6 string mini koa, and I have an old Guild bass with a broken truss rod :(. I think that is the majority of my guitars and basses at the moment. I may have a few more in storage at the moment.
I’ve had a bunch of different guitars in the past (I liked to buy, sell, and trade), but I’m not playing a bunch so I’m down to my Eastman OM acoustic, a parts Cabronita, and Harley Benton HH Tele, and this custom, which will always be with me.

3960CEBA-238C-4427-AA46-A0C3740349C8.jpeg

For basses, I have a Lakland 5, and a Landing short scale P.

I’ve had a bunch of different guitars in the past (I liked to buy, sell, and trade), but I’m not playing a bunch so I’m down to my Eastman OM acoustic, a parts Cabronita, and Harley Benton HH Tele, and this custom, which will always be with me.

View attachment 1136855

For basses, I have a Lakland 5, and a Landing short scale P.
That guitar is beautiful and looks like a lot of fun!!!! I would love to pick up a short scale bass in the future.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom