Official Home Game Pics Thread! (94 Viewers)

Getting things set up for tomorrow's tournament. It is the opening tournament for Season 2 of our league! Here are a couple of pics.

20230623_221022.jpg

20230623_221122.jpg

I also have been goofing around with setting up an all in Alexa routine with special lighting that comes on when someone goes all in. Here is a link to a video of me testing it out. I know, I am a total dork with the lighting stuff! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Action packed night. .25/.50 cash game with bomb pots once per orbit and the 7-deuce game on all night.

In for $60. Out for $183.

IMG_1574.jpeg

Wild hand of the night.

I was up from the table refreshing my drink. As I arrive back to my seat the SB says, “I put your BB in for you.” (I’m in the BB.) I look around and see that there are 7 limpers. I say, “I’ll play this hand blind,” and raise it to a measly $2.50 without checking my cards.

Everybody calls (as expected) except the SB.

SB bumps it to $15.

Everyone groans.

I say, “Well, I have to look now.”

He says, “I raised it to $15 so you’d have to look at your cards.”

So, I take a peak and put my whole stack in. A little over $80.

I say, “Well, I have to re-raise it if they have letters on them.”

Folds back around to the SB, who smiles and makes the call.

I cover him and he has about $60 and change.

He flips over :qc::jd:

I shamelessly table :7d::2d:

Flop gives me a pair of 7’s. Remaining run out is clean for me and I take it down.

Plus an extra $1 from every player at the table for winning with 7-deuce.

IMG_0400.jpeg

Rookie Tournament Night!!

Had 3 co-workers that have been over before for some micro stakes cash. Everyone brought a friend or significant other but as there were no real players we kept it small & friendly:

$20 NLHE w/ $10 rebuys
20230624_174019.jpg

Ironically I was the only one who bought back (twice btw lol) but I eventually got the last laugh taking it down.
20230624_224208.jpg

20230624_223636.jpg

20230624_225450.jpg

IN for $40
OUT for $90

I tried to post this last night at 4am but i never hit the post button.

The best home game I've hosted thus far is in the books. We had almost 2k on the table tonight playing .25/.50. With a 100 max buy.

This game has come a long way since I first started hosting in my garage 2 and a half years ago. I started out with a flimsy fat cat poker table, hard ass numbing kitchen table chairs, and dice chips. It was a struggle to get 6 or 7 people from my friend group to show up and play past 10pm. But I kept upgrading little by little, kept recruiting players, most importantly kept poaching my favorite players from the other games I go to in the area, and that's really paid off. I insulated my garage. Bought stacking church chairs. I built my own table. Upgraded from dice chips to Tiki Kings, then from Tiki Kings to IGs. Bought a shuffle tech.

Fast forward to tonight, I had a full table with lots of action. I had to turn away a few people because the table was full. We had straddles galore. Prop bet games happening all night. The 7-2 game was on all night. Pick a face card was on. (Every player picked a face card. If it hit on the board and you and point it out every player has to pay $2. If you remind someone that their card hit you have to pay everyone $2.) We had big pots all night long. I think i heard the phrase, "I'm sure this is the biggest pot I've seen here" like 6-7 times throughout the night.

Crazy coolers too. Multiple multi-way all ins. Quads happened twice. One time against me where I lost a $75 pot to pocket 3s on a 33A flop where i had an AK, and another time when I had k6♦️ in the big blind in a limped family pot. 666 flop. 8♣️ turn. 4♥️ river. I check called every street then check raised the river and got paid off by pocket tens. It was around a $340 pot.

I was in for 160 out for 448. All in all great fucking night.

20230624_153048.jpg

20230625_044753.jpg

Last edited:
I tried to post this last night at 4am but i never hit the post button.

The best home game I've hosted thus far is in the books. We had almost 2k on the table tonight playing .25/.50. With a 100 max buy.

This game has come a long way since I first started hosting in my garage 2 and a half years ago. I started out with a flimsy fat cat poker table, hard ass numbing kitchen table chairs, and dice chips. It was a struggle to get 6 or 7 people from my friend group to show up and play past 10pm. But I kept upgrading little by little, kept recruiting players, most importantly kept poaching my favorite players from the other games I go to in the area, and that's really paid off. I insulated my garage. Bought stacking church chairs. I built my own table. Upgraded from dice chips to Tiki Kings, then from Tiki Kings to IGs. Bought a shuffle tech.

Fast forward to tonight, I had a full table with lots of action. I had to turn away a few people because the table was full. We had straddles galore. Prop bet games happening all night. The 7-2 game was on all night. Pick a face card was on. (Every player picked a face card. If it hit on the board and you and point it out every player has to pay $1. If you remind someone that their card hit you have to pay everyone $2.) We had big pots all night long. I think i heard the phrase, "I'm sure this is the biggest pot I've seen here" like 6-7 times throughout the night.

Crazy coolers too. Multiple multi-way all ins. Quads happened twice. One time against me where I lost a $75 pot to pocket 3s on a 33A flop where i had an AK, and another time when I had k6♦️ in the big blind in a limped family pot. 666 flop. 8♣️ turn. 4♥️ river. I check called every street then check raised the river and got paid off by pocket tens. It was around a $340 pot.

I was in for 160 out for 448. All in all great fucking night.

View attachment 1155253
View attachment 1155254
Looks and sounds like an awesome game and awesome table !

Looks and sounds like an awesome game and awesome table !
Thanks! It was an old conference table I found on FB marketplace. I actually got two identical conference tables for a really good deal. I had never really built anything before, and I figured having a backup in case I messed something up would be useful. But V1.0 turned out really nice. It's not 100% perfect but I'm super proud of it. Everyone that plays on it for the first time compliments it.

Thanks! It was an old conference table I found on FB marketplace. I actually got two identical conference tables for a really good deal. I had never really built anything before, and I figured having a backup in case I messed something up would be useful. But V1.0 turned out really nice. It's not 100% perfect but I'm super proud of it. Everyone that plays on it for the first time compliments it.
The ellipse shape not easy to do for table build but yours looks great! Also big fan of IGs!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom