Official Home Game Pics Thread! (90 Viewers)

View attachment 1155115Breaking in the new table @NotRealNameNoSir . Set on $1s for now but on the lookout for Fracs and $5s so that I don’t keep posting embarrassing pics.
Quick turnaround! Howd it hold up?

Got a few hands in ourselves, teaching cousins. They said the KEMs felt cheap, didnt have the heart to tell them thats why I brought them to use on the gross table. Beers were delicious @Mondaynight
20230624_134002.jpg

Held up great. That table can hold a lot of tigers. We are trying to come up with a suitable nickname for Mr. Skull in the middle.
Lol, that's funny. Coincidentally my wife dubbed him 'Flop' because I was teaching a new player, burned and turned 3 cards, and pointed to them and said 'Thats the flop.' Coincidentally, they were right on top of the logo. New player thought I was talking about the skull!

Looking forward to hearing the name yall pick.

You know it’s a good night when u straddle to $4 and have Red Aces but then reality hit back at you when the Flop come 678 all Club. o_O

Got pretty lucky with card distribution tonight, and hitting the draws when I semi bluffing as wsll

Playing 50c/$1 NLH
In for $400 Out for $725
IMG_5862.jpeg

IMG_5863.jpeg

IMG_5859.jpeg

Last edited:
New Set-up cleaned and labeled, ready for poker tonight
View attachment 1154465

Bought the chips on Tuesday
View attachment 1154469

Mockup the $1 label on Wed & send for printing, and meanwhile been hand cleaning the chip since Tues night
View attachment 1154467

Received the Labels on Thursday and finished relabeling them
View attachment 1154466

New Lineout
View attachment 1154468
wow! Congratulation! These $1s are really gorgeous! I had also thought about doing this in the past. Seeing the more than stunning result, I come to regret not having accomplished it.

If I had been there, I would have ended up with all the $1s in my stack!

wow! Congratulation! These $1s are really gorgeous! I had also thought about doing this in the past. Seeing the more than stunning result, I come to regret not having accomplished it.

If I had been there, I would have ended up with all the $1s in my stack!
Thanks, I am very pleased with the results as well.

Most of us will tip the spare $1 to the dealer as tips. So u might want to apply to be our delicate dealer :D U will get lot of $1

Two orbits of 0.5/1E NLHE, one orbit of 0.5/0.5 PLO or Cuckoo, dealer's choice.
Even tougher crew this time:rolleyes:
In for 180E, out for 95E. I was asking for that, 'cause I 've always been seeking for stronger and stronger players at my table, in order to become a better player and/or person myself :D
Athenian Owls V2 in action.
Phaleron_IMG_0615.jpg
Phaleron_IMG_0617.jpg
Phaleron_IMG_0619.jpg
Phaleron_IMG_0621.jpg

Unexpected casualty, probably due to slamming :rolleyes:
Casualty_IMG_0622.jpg

Most of us will tip the spare $1 to the dealer as tips. So u might want to apply to be our delicate dealer :D U will get lot of $1
That’s a good offer, but no thanks. The dealer hastens to bury his tips in a hole or in a table rack. I want to keep these chips in stack and in front of me! ;)

When I sold my set, I kept a barrel of these pumpkins. Then, as it reminded me of this set that I should have kept, I sold it to @ReallyGoodUsername .

"It is at dusk that the neck brace owl takes flight"
Man, I appreciate your poetical inspiration.:hearts:
The underground killer players tonight couldn't care less about chips, and even offered me the advice to care less about (and spend less on) stupid chips and focus on improving my game, instead:LOL: :laugh:

T-minus one hour til Tiger-Style Card Room time. This will be the first time we’ve not had to play with at least some plastic chips. Working on an RHC mixed set and at least have enough to field a game. Thanks to some of you for the shipments!
View attachment 1157459
Nice line up :)
1688175199667.jpeg

Man, I appreciate your poetical inspiration.:hearts:
I no longer know whose sentence it is, but it implies that the day is analyzed after the fact, in the evening (wisdom - Athena - owl).

The underground killer players tonight couldn't care less about chips, and even offered me the advice to care less about (and spend less on) stupid chips and focus on improving my game, instead:LOL: :laugh:
The 2 goals can be sought, one not excluding the other. How I like chips and to have a lot of chips, I make sure to play well and improve myself in the game. Then I convert the won chips into money and I buy chips on PCF haha.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom