Official Home Game Pics Thread! (32 Viewers)

7-Way $60 NLHE only 1 rebuy Tourney:
20230907_210237.jpg

20230907_200643.jpg

20230907_214113.jpg

The 4 PCFers represented the Final Four:
@triton 4th, yours truly 3rd, @esapigao 2nd @Gavin taking it down FTW!! Congrats gentlemen...

IN for $60
OUT for $80

Odd finish. 5 handed with blinds around 400/800 I get it all in with AK vs AJ. He runs out a four flush and I'm down to 1500 in chips. I fight that back up and eliminate two players to be second in chips three handed. I double up the short stack on an extremely stupid call on my part. But with his new chip lead he knocks out the other guy and end up super short heads up, finishing second overall.

I've cashed every league final this place has had, all four years, with three 2nds and a 3rd. Lol. Always a bridesmaid I guess.

Last edited:
Yesterday's outof home game was a great day and a lot of fun!
First time get the CPC's in play - and all the guys enjoyed to play with.
Nice weather, BBQ and a bunch of good people never fails.
NLH .50/1
A bit of a yoyo-game, exept the guy left to me, who rocked the table this time.

IMG_4854.jpeg
IMG_4855.jpeg
IMG_4858.jpeg
IMG_4860.jpeg
IMG_4861.jpeg

In 300
Out 500

Long day of of cards, two tourneys, two diff cash games.. in the last tourney (a league game), I snagged second place and a ton of points that all but guarantee I will get to a juicy final table seat (in December). After locking in 2nd place, I meander over to the cash game table, and was encouraged to sit down and play. It’s a weird cash game, with with a Low buyin of $100, but 1/2 stakes. Half the players are on the fishier side, so I take a seat. A closer friend of mine (and very competent player) makes a last minute seat change to sit on my left… he’s super LAG.

In about 15 mins I run my stack up to $200, and the table decides they are tired and want to wrap things up. My buddy (let’s call him jimmy), wants to play three handed, but I decline. He asks for just two more orbits (presumably so he has a chance to get unstuck), so I agree.. on what was going to be the very last hand, I pick up pocket kings in the BB. Jimmy opens for 4x, I pop it 3x, Jimmy calls (heads up). jimmy started the hand with around $150.

Flop is :kh::th::6s: I bet 1/3 pot, Jimmy calls Turn is the :as: and I again lead out. Jimmy min raises…. I ship it, and Jimmy snaps and announces “I have the nuts”, and I respond “I have outs”. Jimmy tables :qd::jh: for broadway.. He deals the river, a glorious :kc:.

Jimmy exits the arena, wholeheartedly defeated and deflated. He says a few choice words on his way out, but I couldn’t hear him clearly over my table celebration.

IMG_8937.jpeg
IMG_8938.jpeg

Long day of of cards, two tourneys, two diff cash games.. in the last tourney (a league game), I snagged second place and a ton of points that all but guarantee I will get to a juicy final table seat (in December). After locking in 2nd place, I meander over to the cash game table, and was encouraged to sit down and play. It’s a weird cash game, with with a Low buyin of $100, but 1/2 stakes. Half the players are on the fishier side, so I take a seat. A closer friend of mine (and very competent player) makes a last minute seat change to sit on my left… he’s super LAG.

In about 15 mins I run my stack up to $200, and the table decides they are tired and want to wrap things up. My buddy (let’s call him jimmy), wants to play three handed, but I decline. He asks for just two more orbits (presumably so he has a chance to get unstuck), so I agree.. on what was going to be the very last hand, I pick up pocket kings in the BB. Jimmy opens for 4x, I pop it 3x, Jimmy calls (heads up). jimmy started the hand with around $150.

Flop is :kh::th::6s: I bet 1/3 pot, Jimmy calls Turn is the :as: and I again lead out. Jimmy min raises…. I ship it, and Jimmy snaps and announces “I have the nuts”, and I respond “I have outs”. Jimmy tables :qd::jh: for broadway.. He deals the river, a glorious :kc:.

Jimmy exits the arena, wholeheartedly defeated and deflated. He says a few choice words on his way out, but I couldn’t hear him clearly over my table celebration.

View attachment 1193157View attachment 1193158
And you were just trying to help him out :)

Season 2 Game 4:
Don't think I made any real mistakes tonight:
20230910_160233.jpg
20230910_163654.jpg

20230910_170500.jpg

Got moved to Table 1 after Table 3 broke down & sat across from Troy Aikman (@esapigao) & Steve Young. (@Godzilla28)
20230910_183616.jpg

Shipped my last 10k preflop with AQ and got Runner-Runnered for my Tournament life vs. KJ which turned into Broadway. Meanwhile @Godzilla28 was having good fortune with the card capper I got him. (Should have got 1 for myself-doh!)
20230910_193819.jpg

Gotta love it when the "drunk guy" hits a Royal Flush & eliminates 2 people at the Final Table!
20230910_195310.jpg

20230910_202050.jpg

As always thanks @SPR for hosting & good to see you again @Dread_Pirate_Roberts. Too bad we didn't go 1-2 again!

IN for $80
OUT for $0 but at least got free In-N-Out after from the big winner...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom