Official Home Game Pics Thread! (103 Viewers)

Joined the game late tonight. Won two nice pots in the first couple orbits off a solid aggro player. I’m in for $100. Sitting around $350 right now.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man, this is one awesome looking set.
Easy one of my top 5 custom sets i've ever seen... congrats!
No fancy stuff - clear, simple, beautyful. Just great!
Thank you for the pics.

Run bad continues.... Got absolutely smoked tonight. Everyone got 3 bullets of 200k.

First bullet: Turn Broadway with a redraw to the nut flush. Lose to a baby flush.

Then flop the nut flush draw against a pair and Brick.

Second Bullet: KK gets cracked on an ace high board with a four liner.

Then :ah::kh: runs into :ks::kc:.

Third bullet: Early position rips 40BB (if you don't use your rebuys you lose them. Better to punt 40k and get 200k rebuy then limp into the end of rebuys with less than starting).

I reshove :tc::ts: for 100BB because what else can I do when EP is shoving any two cards. Get called by :as::kc: and lose to the ace high flop.

Not much you can do sometimes.

PXL_20230916_235725470.jpg

IMG_4207.jpeg

IMG_4209.jpeg

IMG_4211.jpeg

first game in east coast cherry popped at @Seeking Alpha Social Club's game. Didn't expect to come to tonight's game but a coworker offered me a ride last minute. Beautiful chips, great locals, awesome host.

down $300 or something like that

@JRald07 and @krafticus you're next..

edit: also i gotta say the locals have no idea how lucky they are to be able to play with these chips :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Great game Saturday into Sunday morning. Started with 8....9th entered late. 2nd hand of the night....3 All in's with me in the lead after the flop. But was not in the lead after the turn and river. Reggie started of on fire and never cooled off. Winning an ever-bigger hand right near the end of the night. As usual @Shaggy and @chipjoker were dealing and the game runs soooooooooooooooooo smooth. I was in for 100...then 200.....then 300....but have no idea how I did it but cashed out for 362. I will take it!!! Awesome time always with
pk1.jpg
pk2.jpg
pk3.jpg
pk4.jpg
pk5.jpg
our group. Can't wait until the next one.

One of the infrequent players at my game (but good friend) hosted for the first time last night, and it was a big success. He asked me to bring a set of chips, as he doesn't have any and is not thy type to spend any money on poker chips if his friend down the block has plenty of them along with cases.

We play .50/$1 with $100 buy ins (you can buy back in up to 1/2 the big stack or $100 if you get felted), and we play hold em/pineapple variants/omaha, and I have a firm policy for myself that if I go in the hole $300 that I stop throwing money away and just deal for the group. That has come into play exactly one time in the 3 plus years we have been playing bi-2weekly. Last night, I was down $263 after a little more than 2 hours of play, and had resigned myself to the fact that I would be dealing and had accepted that fate. Fast forward 5 hours, and I had clawed my way back to be in the black to the tune of $267.

Don't ask about the rope separating the racetrack from the felt. The table was a gift from his wife, and nobody thought to ask me if that was a good idea or not. I suspect it is hiding some defect, but am not 100% sure.

In for $300, out for $567. I truly don't deserve to live the life I have been blessed with.

IMG_1623.jpeg

One of the infrequent players at my game (but good friend) hosted for the first time last night, and it was a big success. He asked me to bring a set of chips, as he doesn't have any and is not thy type to spend any money on poker chips if his friend down the block has plenty of them along with cases.

We play .50/$1 with $100 buy ins (you can buy back in up to 1/2 the big stack or $100 if you get felted), and we play hold em/pineapple variants/omaha, and I have a firm policy for myself that if I go in the hole $300 that I stop throwing money away and just deal for the group. That has come into play exactly one time in the 3 plus years we have been playing bi-2weekly. Last night, I was down $263 after a little more than 2 hours of play, and had resigned myself to the fact that I would be dealing and had accepted that fate. Fast forward 5 hours, and I had clawed my way back to be in the black to the tune of $267.

Don't ask about the rope separating the racetrack from the felt. The table was a gift from his wife, and nobody thought to ask me if that was a good idea or not. I suspect it is hiding some defect, but am not 100% sure.

In for $300, out for $567. I truly don't deserve to live the life I have been blessed with.

View attachment 1196513

Nice….I’ve seen the rope a few times. That was a thing at one time to help make the felt look nicer. Or at least that was the argument. It’s usually because they don’t shim the racetrack to make it level with the felt and it sticks up higher. The rope helps cover it.

View attachment 1196428
View attachment 1196429
View attachment 1196430

first game in east coast cherry popped at @Seeking Alpha Social Club's game. Didn't expect to come to tonight's game but a coworker offered me a ride last minute. Beautiful chips, great locals, awesome host.

down $300 or something like that

@JRald07 and @krafticus you're next..

edit: also i gotta say the locals have no idea how lucky they are to be able to play with these chips :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
It was GREAT having you and Johnnie play with us!! Free option for both of you to come back anytime!!

You are correct. No appreciation for the fine things in life. Makes it extra awesome to have chippers over. :)

And HUGE THANK YOU to @Godzilla28 who sent @quintooo to the east coast with a gift. Thank you Herman!!

16949826572563244650101095396455.jpg

Last edited:
It was GREAT having you and Johnnie play with us!! Free option for both of you to come back anytime!!

You are correct. No appreciation for the fine things in life. Makes it extra awesome to have chippers over. :)

And HUGE THANK YOU to @Godzilla28 who sent @quintooo to the east coast with a gift. Thank you Herman!!

View attachment 1196595

It's a limited edition bottle I thought you would appreciate. But I'm guessing you guys probably finished that bottle in 1 session. :LOL: :laugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom