Official Home Game Pics Thread! (67 Viewers)

tigers:

oFe0UHJ.jpg

how to apply a light dusting of powdered sugar to your poker table:

VCvIPAt.jpg

had a bunch of PCFers at the game: @The Nuts and @madforpancakes are pictured, and @Franzister, @aych, @sabbathofjager
How do you make tiger chips even sweeter? Hehe

Mrs Zombie had complications from her first stage of cancer treatment, landing her in the hospital for 2 nights (so far).

So as a degen visitor...
2023-09-14 14.02.35.jpg

By the way, I checked the TDA rules. There is nothing saying that when your hospital-bound opponent is crushing you, that prevents you from turning her morphine drip up and crushing her. :ninja:

Mrs Zombie had complications from her first stage of cancer treatment, landing her in the hospital for 2 nights (so far).

So as a degen visitor...
View attachment 1195392

By the way, I checked the TDA rules. There is nothing saying that when your hospital-bound opponent is crushing you, that prevents you from turning her morphine drip up and crushing her. :ninja:
Sending love and praying for a speedy recovery :love:. In the meantime, embrace the degen action! Maybe Liz can find a few fish in the hospital to fleece?

So as a degen visitor...
View attachment 1195392

Oh my goodness. F*ck cancer.

Hoping for a speedy and full recovery.

So as a degen visitor...
View attachment 1195392

Sending lots of rungood to Liz!

So as a degen visitor...
View attachment 1195392

Wait, what? I don’t remember playing poker!

So as a degen visitor...
View attachment 1195392

Hope @Mrs Poker Zombie runs pure from here on out with respect to her treatment! #fuckcancer.

Got my mixed RHC set into play for the first time yesterday night. Everybody loved them!

50c/50c NLHE.

In for $110, out for $120 so better than a kick in the teeth!

Had QQ all-in PF against the resident whale’s K3 for a $200 pot but he spiked a K on the flop. Sucks but just the cost of doing business I guess!

235EF520-A7DB-431C-A66D-BA31012C9CE7.jpeg
IMG_0298.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom