Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (57 Viewers)

Mini store pick BP down! Yes…I got more:cool
9BEDACB5-E933-4E2A-A853-44DE4D398CFF.jpeg

I have an aberlour a'bunadh, somewhere in the 60s cask wise I think. I don't remember it being all that memorable except for being cask strength which caught me off guard as I went into it thinking 'scotch, gonna be 80 proof' and blowing my palette out of the water. Also, it comes in a honking huge bottle.

I’m sure it’s a great one too! Love what NR is producing!!!
Had a small pour. I enjoyed it. May have been the neck pour, but the initial nose was really strong alcohol. Or maybe because because it’s younger? After swishing it in my glass and letting it rest a bit, I liked it.

Also, I got to try a small pour of Redbreast 12. Wow! That’s my next nice bottle, for sure.

I keep stopping by my local to check for ECBP (nothing yet) and every time I go I end up with something else in the cart.....

yup....

20221025_201406.jpg

Super-stoked to snag this one, I've never seen a Larceny BP on the shelves around here. I don't even care what release it is lol. No idea what these usually go for but it was $65, seemed reasonable to me.

yup....

View attachment 1013111

Super-stoked to snag this one, I've never seen a Larceny BP on the shelves around here. I don't even care what release it is lol. No idea what these usually go for but it was $65, seemed reasonable to me.
$65 is only 5 over msrp, so you got a great bottle at a fair price! And A122 is really good…cheers!!
94DEBF6C-D0A8-4955-84AC-3541FD696D16.jpeg

Anybody near enough to this place to organize a trip and get us a barrel? A single barrel, barrel strength RYE from here would be heavenly. And hell yes we are a whiskey group. We are well-heeled and have a 620-page thread with a successful New Riff barrel purchase to prove it!

1666756827128.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom