Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (51 Viewers)

4A6F397B-BC03-4FB9-8EAA-61C06CF80A2A.jpeg

Mail call

We had a little neighborhood gathering this evening for a friend who's about to take her first trip to Scotland. Included in the gathering were two actual Scots, who split their time every year between Edinburgh and Sarasota, and had just arrived here this week..

So I decided they might like something special from home, and brought along this bottle that I had been hanging onto for a while:

rb3.jpg
rb2.jpg
rb1.jpg

Needless to say, the two Scots drank only Bud Light. Sigh.

Ah well, The Queen and I easily killed half the bottle....which currently retails for over 300 euros -- if you can find one.

We did not feel guilty...
:cool

Last edited:
Yeah. I liked it but it’s still not as good as the 14. I still have some if you’d like a sample.
Nah, “it isn’t as good as the 14” is enough for me. I like the CS releases more than the 14 but the 14 isn’t a thing I’d reach for regularly so no need to try it’s little brother.

If you want a sample of the two CS, this years and last, happy to provide.

We had a little neighborhood gathering this evening for a friend who's about to take her first trip to Scotland. Included in the gathering were two actual Scots, who split their time every year between Edinburgh and Sarasota, and had just arrived here this week..

So I decided they might like something special from home, and brought along this bottle that I had been hanging onto for a while:

View attachment 1013624View attachment 1013623View attachment 1013622

Ah well, The Queen and I easily killed half the bottle....which currently retails for over 300 euros -- if you can find one.

I scrolled past this really fast on my phone and thought this was a bottle of hot sauce…

View attachment 1013624View attachment 1013623View attachment 1013622

I like royal brackla 12 a lot. I have one back up. Looking for an 18 and 21. That bottle looks yummy

Nah, “it isn’t as good as the 14” is enough for me. I like the CS releases more than the 14 but the 14 isn’t a thing I’d reach for regularly so no need to try it’s little brother.

If you want a sample of the two CS, this years and last, happy to provide.

Of course I do haha but I still gotta make some samples for you too. I still have your bottle case

A8DA604B-032B-4995-82C8-28124C439B43.jpeg
Bourbon junkies barrel picks from wilderness trail. Junkies fan in dc was nice enough to let me ship to him and picked it up along with a sample of magnus cigar blend which I’d been wanting to try for a while.

Who wants samples of the wilderness trail? Just got a bunch of sample bottles in from amazon and don’t have anywhere to put them.

Attachments

• 34129D07-C2D4-41B0-89D3-B1C37D966555.jpeg
    34129D07-C2D4-41B0-89D3-B1C37D966555.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 36
View attachment 1013772Bourbon junkies barrel picks from wilderness trail. Junkies fan in dc was nice enough to let me ship to him and picked it up along with a sample of magnus cigar blend which I’d been wanting to try for a while.

Who wants samples of the wilderness trail? Just got a bunch of sample bottles in from amazon and don’t have anywhere to put them.
Count me in! I’ve never tried WT, always been curious

View attachment 1013772Bourbon junkies barrel picks from wilderness trail. Junkies fan in dc was nice enough to let me ship to him and picked it up along with a sample of magnus cigar blend which I’d been wanting to try for a while.

Yes please!

Wilderness trail is pretty damn good.

Never had Wildeness trail, I would be intereted

Here's what my store got in today:

1666909470672.png

I used to be able to get there around 3:00 and beat most of the Taters and get good stuff. Now the best I can do is about 4:30 and I don't even bother. I'd have bought that OF BB too, even at markup, just to pass it along to one of you fellas. He'll have the EC and Larceny on the shelf for a while, so there is no hurry for those.

Here's what my store got in today:

View attachment 1014088

I used to be able to get there around 3:00 and beat most of the Taters and get good stuff. Now the best I can do is about 4:30 and I don't even bother. I'd have bought that OF BB too, even at markup, just to pass it along to one of you fellas. He'll have the EC and Larceny on the shelf for a while, so there is no hurry for those.

What's the ECBP price?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom