Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (47 Viewers)

It's a lot of 125 - 130 proof deliciousness. I'm use to it, but it can kick your ass if you're not careful. Hahahahaha
I’m certainly used to the proof bombs but 14 total ounces of high proof is damn near a whole bottle lol

Well it’s actually a little more than half a bottle, but I think you get my point:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
First a flight of mead after dinner
E2540D34-5628-4456-A874-56A7098235C8.jpeg

Now fRYEday
FB19EFFF-FC76-4709-A300-B598C4A9785F.jpeg

Ok…so now that @detroitdad knows OGD 114 is available pretty much everywhere other than where he lives…I just want to say that’s been part of the fun of getting into this game!!

The thrill of the hunt!!!
struck out today but I am going to west virginia tomorrow to do an overnight at the Trans Alleghany Lunatic Asylum so I'll see what WV has to offer.

I buried my aunt today. She is the last of my relatives on my dads side. She supported me for the past few years and even paid off my house when I lost my job. She will be greatly missed.

View attachment 1014735
God bless your Aunt, Shin. Sounds like she was a wonderful lady. May she rest in peace.

I buried my aunt today. She is the last of my relatives on my dads side. She supported me for the past few years and even paid off my house when I lost my job. She will be greatly missed.

View attachment 1014735

So sorry for your loss. I am grieving my Dad who died last week. Thinking of you bro

This past week is a good reminder of just how lucky we all are to be alive, and to be enjoying some of the finer things in life. I appreciate all of you here for these chipping and bourbon friendships. Connection with others is what it’s all about.

I’m gonna go find something special to pour. Much love to you two @joeyshin and @Big Jilm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom