Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (83 Viewers)

IMG_4469.jpeg

Drinking some whiskey that fell off the back of the truck… Don’t ask don’t tell.
IMG_2815.jpeg

Can anybody get 2x Bulleit 12yr Ryes and send them my way? (@ retail, plus shipping and some cheddar for you)
If they showed up around me, I never saw them. And I think missing out on them (or the upcoming WT 8yr) is a mistake.
Yeah both of those are super solid.

I’ll check my spot if they still have the bulleit. The WT8 hasn’t hit near me yet. I had to get it shipped to me from a friend

Yeah both of those are super solid.

I’ll check my spot if they still have the bulleit. The WT8 hasn’t hit near me yet. I had to get it shipped to me from a friend
I don't think the WT8 has hit anywhere yet. Couple of those, couple Bulleit 12rye, and I'm set for the year. Plus selling some bottles. If I can find them. I think I lost 6 sealed ECBP and LarcenyBP, plus a half gallon of Weller SR. No idea where tho.

Can anybody get 2x Bulleit 12yr Ryes and send them my way? (@ retail, plus shipping and some cheddar for you)
If they showed up around me, I never saw them. And I think missing out on them (or the upcoming WT 8yr) is a mistake.
let me know Monday if you still need these. I'm umpiring after work tonight, and all day Sat and Sun. I know where to get it here for SRP

Baby steps, we'll get you there buddy. It is 100000% an acquired taste.

Lagavulin is good stuff. IIRC one of my gateway scotches that really kicked shit off was Oban 14. It's not a really peaty offering, but just a crazy crazy well balanced flavor profile that includes just enough smoke to get you to notice and appreciate it.
100%. Oban was my first love. Back when it was $32/bottle. :rolleyes: I still absolutely love it.

It’s 12yr high rye MGP…what’s not to like! I do think MGP at barrel proof is better, but I think the 12yr is a better balanced pour. I like it enough to have gone thru 3 bottles since it first dropped last year.
Super oily. Well balanced. I like it. I think I’d love it at 105-110 proof.

20241004_200131.jpg

First time seeing one of these OFSB 100s on the shelves around here, had to snag it (likely overpaid but I had to lol). Also grabbed yet another incredible JDSBBPR, these finally seem to have infiltrated the ranks here in Jersey. This one was supposedly finished in Coy Hill barrels, and damnit it sure tastes like it - I get the subtle darker hints of raspberry and chocolate and the spicy red hot finish notes I picked up in my Coy Hil tasting.....

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom