Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (75 Viewers)

This bottle has really changed from how I remember it. Some pretty enjoyable tropical fruit notes in this one

IMG_9119.jpeg

Found my for sale stash. Hiding in a tote in the basement. I feel relieved. There's some good stuff in there!
I forgot about a couple of bottles that I left in my trunk a while back. Mrs Baroo had to borrow my car one day shortly after buying them and “discovered” them. She gave me the third degree about hiding bottles from her :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I forgot about a couple of bottles that I left in my trunk a while back. Mrs Baroo had to borrow my car one day shortly after buying them and “discovered” them. She gave me the third degree about hiding bottles from her :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
My wife doesn't ask. I have her trained up on "now I paid for all these bottles with other bottles that I've sold for profit". Which is true only if I do accounting the way the federal government does accounting.

My wife doesn't ask. I have her trained up on "now I paid for all these bottles with other bottles that I've sold for profit". Which is true only if I do accounting the way the federal government does accounting.
She still asks even though EVERY bottle I buy is with proceeds from my cash game pundits.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom