PCF Cigars (10 Viewers)

I have an idea to do a cigar and whiskey-type theme on a Tina hybrid mold for my next set. I just got a custom Greek mold on Rounders mold so I'll be doing a web mold. I like the web mold better, but the Greek mold fit my hockey theme better.

It's a shame we can't get a cigar and snifter mold. It would probably be too expensive to share the costs with a handful of cigar smokers who would be willing to go in to share the costs.

Send me a PM if interested in a hybrid mold. This will take some time to perfect.

Last edited:
I have an idea to do a cigar and whiskey-type theme on a Tina hybrid mold for my next set. I just got a custom Greek mold on Rounders mold so I'll be doing a web mold. I like the web mold better, but the Greek mold fit my hockey theme better.

It's a shame we can't get a cigar and snifter mold. It would probably be too expensive to share the costs with a handful of cigar smokers who would be willing to go in to share the costs.

Send me a PM if interested in a hybrid mold. This will take some time to perfect.
I can PM too but posting here so others see response. I would totally be in for a cigar Tina mold. My players often ask to smoke as we play and I just can bring myself to have expensive clays in play with cigars around. Cigar Tina mold would give me an excuse and the ability to have smoking games!

Cool. There's been a lot of standard Havana Club type themes, which I'd be fine with if we added a pic with a cigar sitting on a whiskey-style glass. Just starting the process of gathering ideas and narrowing them down. I'm going to want (not need) a themed topper and dealer button too.

The heat & humidity finally broke a bit for a nice fire and smoke. Fuente Anejo 60

20240812_204204.jpg

20240812_213243.jpg

This happened at a local cigar lounge I've smoked in before. It's now private, expensive and has a dress code so I don't go there anymore.

A regular customer comes up to the door at 10 p.m., and it's locked. They are closed. He then drives his Jeep through the front door, reverses and leaves. He thinks about it, decides to come back later and gets arrested.

With video: https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/w ... s-into-it/

Jeep owners love to take doors off.

Is it safe to say he lost his membership?

Last edited:
Pic from the past. My cigar shop sold out to a fucking vape shop and I could get these regularly for $14 dollars a stick. Can't find them now. One of my top cigars. I bought this box in Delaware for $120, no tax.

1724306562190.png

P.S. The owners of the shop gave some of us regulars a key and we could come and go as we pleased. Sunrises have happened. I told my crew, enjoy while it's available.

Pic from the past. My cigar shop sold out to a fucking vape shop and I could get these regularly for $14 dollars a stick. Can't find them now. One of my top cigars. I bought this box in Delaware for $120, no tax.

View attachment 1376893

P.S. The owners of the shop gave some of us regulars a key and we could come and go as we pleased. Sunrises have happened. I told my crew, enjoy while it's available.
$120……………. I would have many many many boxes of these stashed up at that price point

I already tore the label off but it's a 8-5-8. 3 for $30 so half price for me. Also picked up 3 padron series 1926 #48 for $60 which I can't get in Norway.
1000000186.jpg

Incredible cigar and some ignition hyper turbo. I was excited about BLK WKS when they started off. I like a small shop doing limited runs and really trying to put out quality. That being said, early on a lot of their sticks just didn't fully impress me. They had some nice notes and somehow had this wonderful quality of causing really minimal cotton mouth but they weren't complete. The sticks had really only a single flavor throughout and only had a couple notes I could identify. But their newer limited releases have been really something. This Hyena is a delightful. Toasted cardamon, freshly mowed grass, very strong white pepper with no black pepper, and like curry leaf sweetness on the retrohale. It's a very distinct cigar. And the construction is flawless. Long ash and easy draws. Highly recommend!!

IMG_5828.jpeg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom