PCF Cigars (9 Viewers)

Properly celebrating a big Mets win!

20241009_210047.jpg

I was unable to resist Small Batch’s daily sales the last few weeks but finally asked them to ship it all out. Got most of these 20-35% off.
IMG_5974.jpeg

And some of my previous haul from them when the sales started.
IMG_5868.jpeg
IMG_5870.jpeg

I really hope these sales represent some type of inventory reset or they’re clearing out space for a move or something and not that they’re going out of business but haven’t seen any explanation anywhere.

I was unable to resist Small Batch’s daily sales the last few weeks but finally asked them to ship it all out. Got most of these 20-35% off.
View attachment 1401502

And some of my previous haul from them when the sales started.
View attachment 1401505View attachment 1401506

I really hope these sales represent some type of inventory reset or they’re clearing out space for a move or something and not that they’re going out of business but haven’t seen any explanation anywhere.
holy shit. let me know if you're putting together another sampler pack.

Dodgers win! Which victory stick should I have? Brian's Undercrown from poker last night that I won or the Andalusian Bull gifted to me today? Hmmmm.......

Seeing that the 2 home runs were hit by 2 different Hernández's and Brian's last name is Hernández, it's Undercrown 10. Will save the Bull for a World Series win.

20241011_223955.jpg

@Irish it's on baby!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom