SAVE YOUR MONEY (4 Viewers)

Those yellow chips look like ceramics.
Yeah they are :(. I found some pictures from that tournament online and it shows the 1k as the yellow ceramics and the 100 as a brown ceramic. The 5k and 25k as a gray and blue RHC respectively. I don’t know why they did this but I don’t like it.

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure that they phased those out around 2016-2017. I found pictures on 2+2 from a guy who played there and he took them in 2017 and all the chips were clay. From what I was able to see on the chipguide it said that the ceramics were issued in ‘08 when it opened and the Paulsons were issued in ‘16. Here’s a picture from 2017 it shows everything up to the $100 as clay. Although I think @BGinGA is prolly right that most fracs will be ceramic.

View attachment 512342

Go to page 5 and read posts #139 and #144. That’s should explain why we think it’s the Horseshoe Southern Indiana.
Those 5s look great

Yeah they are :(. I found some pictures from that tournament online and it shows the 1k as the yellow ceramics and the 100 as a brown ceramic. The 5k and 25k and a gray and blue RHC respectively. I don’t k is why they did this but I don’t like it.
That’s kind of a big poop for me. I was thinking this might be the time I’d dive in for a tournament set - 39mm clays are fine, even if they’re RHCs, as long as they’ve got a WSOP logo on them. But ceramic high denoms? Puke. I guess my only hope is that the set is a T5 set and they supplemented it with additional ceramic high denom chips for larger tourneys?

Last edited:
I'm going to be able to get these for less than .20 per chip, right? I gotta pay my mortgage.
Maybe some used ceramics. I could see a .19 price point for those, if there are a lot of them, and a lot of clay. Maybe.

Last edited:
Something tells me broken keyboards and thrown mice will ensue. Either from missing out or disappointment rage.

1597605508998.png

Why... just why.. I would go bonkers mixing clay and ceramic
Hopefully we’ll find out soon. But I’d be shocked if there aren’t some RHC 1K’s.
Like I suggested above, it makes much more sense to me that they ordered RHC tournament chips, and then ended up topping it off with some cheaper ceramic chips (so the set could play bigger) than the idea that somebody decided to order all clay chips, except for the 1Ks

Why would they go RHC ceramic IHC ?
Average cost cheap expensive? I mean fingers crossed I'll hope that's the case doesnt make much sense though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom