SAVE YOUR MONEY (5 Viewers)

Hopefully we’ll find out soon. But I’d be shocked if there aren’t some RHC 1K’s.
Like I suggested above, it makes much more sense to me that they ordered RHC tournament chips, and then ended up topping it off with some cheaper ceramic chips (so the set could play bigger) than the idea that somebody decided to order all clay chips, except for the 1Ks
I expect that they have an older ceramic tourney set and a newer clay tourney set. Mixing them for events is not uncommon (unless you're a chipper).

Cash $1000, $5000, and $25000 checks are all IHC, I think (primary and secondary).

My wife and I just finished unloading the truck. 6 hours in 98 degree heat! And that's after putting 17 hours behind the wheel yesterday. Couldn't have done it without her, the forklift and the winch on my General. I called my wife the winching wrench. Had to winch the barrels onto the forks and then transfer them to the warehouse. It will take me weeks to rack them so you have some time to save your money.

Attachments

• 20200816_155107.jpg
    20200816_155107.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 711
Last edited:
My wife and I just finished unloading the truck. 6 hours! Couldn't have done it without the forklift and the winch on my General. I called my wife the winching wrench. Had to winch the barrels onto the forks and then transfer them to the warehouse. It will take me weeks to rack them so you have some time to save your money.
I SEE CHIPS

My wife and I just finished unloading the truck. 6 hours in 98 degree heat! And that's after putting 17 hours behind the wheel yesterday. Couldn't have done it without her, the forklift and the winch on my General. I called my wife the winching wrench. Had to winch the barrels onto the forks and then transfer them to the warehouse. It will take me weeks to rack them so you have some time to save your money.
Bloody hell those are long forks. Thanks for the tease. More to come tonight. I can't wait. :whistle: :whistling:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom