Show Us Your Live Stacks (49 Viewers)

Hero played in the weekly $1/$2 NLHE game Tuesday, arriving home Wednesday morning at 1:30AM. He cashed out for $2025 on his $250 buy-in. Went to work the next morning at 8AM.

Got a text message on his way home from work that there was a game this evening at 5:30PM. Hero did what any responsible adult would do. He used the microwave to heat up some noodles for supper in order to make it to the game on time.

$1/$1 NLH-PLO game with the local crew. We played roughly two hands of NLHE for every hand of PLO.

First get together since early summer. Broke out the DDM's.

1637830905480.png

Played six handed. Crazy action. A lot of loose play, $5 straddles and $15 double straddles, three barrel bets with marginal holdings, three bets post flop, etc.

Played 10 hours. Loads of laughter and head shaking calls. In for $440, out for $1060.

1637832096059.png

As a rec, and let's say a winning rec, at what point do they end up saying you are winning too much and uninvite you? I'm always curious about this for people that are non-pros.
This is an interesting question. I have a loose, donk image on stream with the tendency to play well for a bit and then eventually give it all way. That kind of play gets me all kinds of invites.

But the truth is, there’s so much alcohol at these games, loud music and other (ahem) distractions, it just takes a little bit of focus to be a wining player. The danger in some of them is as some loose players start losing a ton, they start straddling and forcing straddles or flips that can get expensive and / on unlucky.

I also make it a habit to try and let the host win against me a lot of of the time, when we’re heads up. It ensures an invite back.

Played at the Hard Rock Cincinnati last week while on a work trip. Was a good game, really chill atmosphere. Had a Jack Cincinnati $25k chip as a card capper that everybody was interested in. Cashed out up $223 after about 3-4 hours. Just found out I'm heading back out Monday, hopefully I can find more time to play this trip. Really love the $5 chips.
IMG_20211118_141526_01.jpg
IMG_20211118_160504_01.jpg
IMG_20211118_174120_01.jpg

Also, it’s a $6 rake (drop, really), plus $1 to the bad beat jackpot. We talked them down to $5 when we were short handed, but it’s terrible. There was some talk about a home game. Who knows?

This is an interesting question. I have a loose, donk image on stream with the tendency to play well for a bit and then eventually give it all way. That kind of play gets me all kinds of invites.

But the truth is, there’s so much alcohol at these games, loud music and other (ahem) distractions, it just takes a little bit of focus to be a wining player. The danger in some of them is as some loose players start losing a ton, they start straddling and forcing straddles or flips that can get expensive and / on unlucky.

I also make it a habit to try and let the host win against me a lot of of the time, when we’re heads up. It ensures an invite back.
and other (ahem) distractions - LOL

I like that I seen some of the (ahem's) walking around there haha

sure beats the heck out of the (ahem's) walking around in Detroit

Hero played in the weekly $1/$2 NLHE game Tuesday, arriving home Wednesday morning at 1:30AM. He cashed out for $2025 on his $250 buy-in. Went to work the next morning at 8AM.

Got a text message on his way home from work that there was a game this evening at 5:30PM. Hero did what any responsible adult would do. He used the microwave to heat up some noodles for supper in order to make it to the game on time.

$1/$1 NLH-PLO game with the local crew. We played roughly two hands of NLHE for every hand of PLO.

First get together since early summer. Broke out the DDM's.

View attachment 816563

Played six handed. Crazy action. A lot of loose play, $5 straddles and $15 double straddles, three barrel bets with marginal holdings, three bets post flop, etc.

Played 10 hours. Loads of laughter and head shaking calls. In for $440, out for $1060.

View attachment 816564
get it even crazier and play like we play No Limit Omaha & No Limit SOHE

also sometimes we will throw a Wild in there talk about crazyness lol our games dont get that big we all poor folk but good times

I just found out who the manufacturer of these is. Yikes.
View attachment 820265View attachment 820266
Source: The Museum of Gaming History's ChipGuide

Huh. I was under the impression that @Schmendr1ck 's beloved Orange County Racing and Card Club was using Icon chips. But yeah, those promo chips you just posted sure seem to be using the same mold as the OCRCC chips.

For everyone else:

Huh. I was under the impression that @Schmendr1ck 's beloved Orange County Racing and Card Club was using Icon chips. But yeah, those promo chips you just posted sure seem to be using the same mold as the OCRCC chips.

For everyone else:
The promo chip is literally the exact same chip as the OCRCC $25 chip. I can’t believe these people make (made?) ChipCo chips. Big fall from grace

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom