Show Us Your Live Stacks (49 Viewers)

Up and up.

20220818_210935.jpg

You can buy some pretty nice chips with that!

Random fun memory (@Ben8257 will appreciate this story, he was a DJ). Before matriculating into med school I owned and operated a wedding entertainment company and was out DJing every weekend. I was at a wedding setting up for the ceremony and the guitarist leans over to me and goes “did you see who’s on the front row?” Lo and behold, it was Jeff Foxworthy! He was the brides uncle I believe.

I’d emceed a lot of weddings at this point, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a little nervous doing grand entrances with him in the audience. Luckily he was SUCH a nice guy - when I introduced myself and welcomed everyone he yelled “WOO, YEAH JORDAN!” During cocktail hour I went out to say hey and snap a pic and he said “It’s not many weekends I get a night off, so I’m sure glad you’re working tonight!”

View attachment 970200
From last night's show (not my photo). An enjoyable evening. He seemed very genuine and humble on stage. One very long part of his routine was talking about travelling around the world with his wife while doing his shows which was obviously made for humour but you could tell was based on his experience.

1660919266583.png

Yeah it’s weird. Other chips all have same spot patterns as colors. Not sure why they did not do the same on the 500s. The 5k is oversized as well:
View attachment 967227
The original T500s were incredibly close to the T100s, glad to see they replaced them. Explains why they’re different.

056A5A50-4494-43AC-BF9A-06DA0AA387B5.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom