Show Us Your Live Stacks (33 Viewers)

Been a rough first day in Biloxi. Finally getting some traction and winning some hands.
20221218_204405.jpg

Chipping up.

Playing 5/5/T PLO. Pro on my right opens for $40, I go $125 with T987 single suit. I get two callers including pro.

$385 Flop 963r. Check, I bet $225, fold, pro calls.

Turn $835 8 bringing in a flush draw.
Check, I go $600.

River $2035 off suit 2.
Check, I go $1500, he calls. Ship it.

20221218_224223.jpg

Played some Omaha early, but ran breakeven. Game died at 5 and stuck playing 1/3 holdem. However this game is currently playing deep. Last hand at the table was as follows.

Had 55 in the BB. Folded as I'm sitting 5k deep with a crazy guy on button. Don't want to get set over set. Old lady raises to 12, gets 4 callers. Crazy dude goes to 128, lady calls, one other caller.

Flop 568r. Check check, crazy goes 185, old lady calls.

Turn 2 check, crazy bets 485. OL calls.

River Q check, crazy goes all in, OL calls for 400. Crazy shows 99. OL shows A6s. Crazy wins the 3k pot with a pair of 9s.

Now just hoping to run good.
20221220_012732.jpg

Played some Omaha early, but ran breakeven. Game died at 5 and stuck playing 1/3 holdem. However this game is currently playing deep. Last hand at the table was as follows.

Had 55 in the BB. Folded as I'm sitting 5k deep with a crazy guy on button. Don't want to get set over set. Old lady raises to 12, gets 4 callers. Crazy dude goes to 128, lady calls, one other caller.

Flop 568r. Check check, crazy goes 185, old lady calls.

Turn 2 check, crazy bets 485. OL calls.

River Q check, crazy goes all in, OL calls for 400. Crazy shows 99. OL shows A6s. Crazy wins the 3k pot with a pair of 9s.

Now just hoping to run good. View attachment 1044220
I was there Tuesday night donating all my money to the craps table….not a fan of uncapped 1/3. The game plays so much bigger than 1/3.

I was there Tuesday night donating all my money to the craps table….not a fan of uncapped 1/3. The game plays so much bigger than 1/3

I can definitely understand and appreciate that sediment. For me, it makes it worth the drive as if I get "stuck" playing in a small stakes game (like I did on the last day) there is still some possibility I can play at much bigger stakes with some people. The other reason I travel here vs. doing long stints at Tunica is the rake. Tunica is 5+2 every hand in almost every game minus 5/T NL and up that's now $8/half hour (which almost never runs). Beau is 5+1 on 1/3, and 2/5 holdem is $6/half. All PLO is $5/half. Just a massive difference in $ on the table.

I can definitely understand and appreciate that sediment. For me, it makes it worth the drive as if I get "stuck" playing in a small stakes game (like I did on the last day) there is still some possibility I can play at much bigger stakes with some people. The other reason I travel here vs. doing long stints at Tunica is the rake. Tunica is 5+2 every hand in almost every game minus 5/T NL and up that's now $8/half hour (which almost never runs). Beau is 5+1 on 1/3, and 2/5 holdem is $6/half. All PLO is $5/half. Just a massive difference in $ on the table.
Totally get your take, too. It’s definitely geared for non-recreational players. It’s all good…I can’t get any pros to play in my .25/.50 game. The smoking is really what turns me away from the beau…and I’m pretty sure they slipped some exlax in my drinks. Every time I play there I get a case of the green apple splatters…must be the well vodka.

You know, I was so distracted by a certain Tiger popping up in our midst that I forgot to post my second Aria 1/3 session. It went quite well!

5B820DB7-DCDF-47B5-B874-91CDFDDDBFDD.jpeg

I had to top off for a bit after running into Quad Aces (which then hit again at our table within the same orbit). Honestly I’m happy to have just lost less than $100 in that hand. But then things just started going my way - everything from C-bets to brazen bluffs were just working. This was the Turtle’s first shift as card protector, and he was providing.

46F48908-5885-43D7-B96F-C441549DF325.jpeg

And shortly after came my highlight of the night when a very action player (who was also just a fun guy at the table) shoved his top pair into my bottom set. Racked up about a half hour after that, because my family had tickets for an 80’s cover band.

86078B82-9A9B-45C7-A4AA-8B2F62042CAC.jpeg

In for $400, out for $801. Technically could’ve been up a little more, but I noticed something made it into my neighbor’s stack, and…

97FA05DD-B911-47BA-9C6C-14614A47F693.jpeg

… got to walk out with a cool souvenir from a very fun, memorable, and profitable session.

Session ended, a lot of cooler and rivered for me during this session.

End up booking a L but in reality I should have lose at least another 400 minimum

Seem like my running good yesterday was just a fluke, went back to cooler town today. At least I skipped the Value town thou

Also an Merry X’Mas to everyone

In for $700 Out for $453
90A6085E-5E6D-467E-8033-E8E12690828B.jpeg

View attachment 1047064

10/20NLH... FUCK IT! Yolo. Drunk and I don't care anymore. Average stack it 10k. I bought in for 1k. Efff em. Forget about it! Double up champ!
Down heaps this trip. But this is the highlight of Vegas for years. Big game at bellagio. Nothing better than this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom