Show Us Your Live Stacks (22 Viewers)

Sit down at 1/3. First hand AA. Raise, 2 callers, bet flop, fold. Second hand AK. Raise, 1 caller. Bet flop, folds. 3 hand, KK. Bet, no action.

Crazy.

F65E95A9-1188-4B8A-BBC1-64547723E3F8.jpeg

Sit down at 1/3. First hand AA. Raise, 2 callers, bet flop, fold. Second hand AK. Raise, 1 caller. Bet flop, folds. 3 hand, KK. Bet, no action.

Crazy.

View attachment 1051434
Man sits down and raises preflop every hand. Nobody calls the 3rd time? It may be easier to squeeze blood from a turnip than getting chips out of these nits.

Perhaps one of the best, and most overlooked card rooms in Vegas. I will forever miss it. :cry:
Was one of the poker rooms you could get them to remove the promotion stuff off the table when playing 2/5 up with uncapped straddles during the WSOP.

Jay was my favorite dealer there, I used to stay at the mirage when working in Vegas.

The table is quiet. So I’ve been potting blind every time.

Then I run into this, dealt directly to me.

(Well, sorry. Drinking too much? I had dealt quads in hand and was potting blindly. I somehow lost the photo. I don’t know what’s happening. Here’s another picture of chips and drinking!)

image.jpg

image.jpg

The table is quiet. So I’ve been potting blind every time.

Then I run into this, dealt directly to me.

(Well, sorry. Drinking too much? I had dealt quads in hand and was potting blindly. I somehow lost the photo. I don’t know what’s happening. Here’s another picture of chips and drinking!)

View attachment 1053624
View attachment 1053625
Dirty stack! Green in the reds!

Alright the Barrie takeover is over. Love y’all have fun and be safe. Hopefully see you in late April at the Continental meetup! I’ll be there playing hands blind.

Def looking forward to winning or losing a big hand and having a taco truck out the front door to dry my tears of joy or sorrow.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Run like a god!
Happy with how I played. Lost $800 on a hand where I had 99 vs 55 on a 955 board, with another player in the middle. 55 slow played it so it was tough to put him on quads until he snapped the last 250 on the river (runout 82).

Also lost $550 near the end of the night, up against a3ddxxx on an a52 rainbow flop when I had A235k. Somehow still managed to book a $75 win.

5 card, 2/2/5 ($5 button straddle). They had 4 tables must move, which is their standard PLO game. I don't think 4 card ever runs.
4 card does run a few days a week, but it’s usually 5/5. The 4 card game used to be at the horseshoe but then somewhat recently it moved to MD LIVE. I like 4 card a lot better than 5 card (unless it’s big o).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom