Things That Are Bullsh*t (13 Viewers)

I heard that story, and thought your "Stonehenge" comment was simply a commentary on the "vandalism". That, or you have a 5000+ year grudge against druids.

This is PCF. I've seen arguments with less relevance than druids.
Nope, vandalism happens (staying out of the Politics subforum thank God). But Stonehenge? Nope, bunch of rocks. Bullshit. Edited to make it clear that this is wholly and solely aimed at Stonehenge.

Last edited:
That's how I interpreted it. Like, a bunch of stones. Why did I wait in line to see this? In the same way some might decide that pirates of the Carribean wasn't worth a 3 hour wait.
If you mean the ride? Agreed, it belongs right there with Stonehenge. But if you're talking about the first movie, Curse of the Black Pearl, it's worth double that wait time. Whatta film.

Ok. I can see if you went there to experience the ‘thrill of a lifetime’ I’d probably ask for my money back too

That's Sad But True and Nothing Else Matters. Would you consider me The Unforgiven??
images tap GIF

Things that are bullshit. People that don't think of Spinal Tap when Stonehenge is mentioned
I dunno. I always borrowed the cool books from the library when I was a kid, so I knew all about Stonehenge long before I saw spinal tap.

The upcoming Olympics are bullshit…..

Literally not letting Ukraine and Russian athletes, some RETURNING CHAMPIONS, not compete due to POLITICS.

This is numbawunbullsheet
Mmmmmmmmmm is the Russian ban politics? Thought they were banned for another reason. This isnt meant as a needle, just strengthening the conversation's endurance and recovery, thats all.

Mmmmmmmmmm is the Russian ban politics? Thought they were banned for another reason. This isnt meant as a needle, just strengthening the conversation's endurance and recovery, thats all.
It’s 100% political. It’s an IOC situation…. They’re fucking around with quotas for authorized athletes and Nations numbers…

Not recognizing the literal returning champions from Russia. Wild…. And bullshit

Essentially making Russian Olympic Champions denounce their homeland and wrestle under “neutral athletes” cards….

It’s 100% political. It’s an IOC situation…. They’re fucking around with quotas for authorized athletes and Nations numbers…

Not recognizing the literal returning champions from Russia. Wild…. And bullshit

Essentially making Russian Olympic Champions denounce their homeland and wrestle under “neutral athletes” cards….
They’re disqualifying a nation to compete that is in the middle of waging a unlawful war/invasion of another sovereign country. Pretty fucking uncontroversial decision imo

They’re disqualifying a nation to compete that is in the middle of waging an unlawful war/invasion of another sovereign country. Pretty fucking uncontroversial decision imo
Go to the other forum please.

Fuck the politics. Holy shit dude….

Not letting innocent athletes who just want to compete with fellow athletes is bullshit. They poured their entire existence into becoming Olympic champions….

Not letting innocent athletes who just want to compete with fellow athletes is bullshit. They poured their entire existence into becoming Olympic champions….

Weren’t the athletes banned last time for doping? Or was it 4 years ago and it blew over?

It’s unfortunate for them, but rather that then legitimize the whole thing. Everything is politics with that lunatic over there

Nothing says they can’t start their own Olympics. I mean the current one is just a bunch of people that said they were holding them and that’s that. They didn’t have a directive from the Greek or Roman gods, they just made “The Olympics” up outa thin air. Sure, based on an old principle, but almost totally unrecognizable from the original.

Not going into the particular of disqualifying nations, the organizers are just a bunch of corrupt fu*cks. I remember when Oslo wanted to apply for Winter olympics, they had idiotic and entitled requests summarized into 7000 pages (I shit you not!), including a cocktail reception with the king (paid by the organizers or the royal house), own traffic lanes and traffic regulation, priority at the airport, food and drink requests, etc. Oslo was like - fuck that, we don't need that shit.

I believe that was 2014
You realize it wasn’t just one or two individual athletes, right? It was systematized doping, probably organized from the very top. They have no business competing with the rest of the world after that. The Ukraine war just further solidfies that position.

Nothing says they can’t start their own Olympics. I mean the current one is just a bunch of people that said they were holding them and that’s that. They didn’t have a directive from the Greek or Roman gods, they just made “The Olympics” up outa thin air. Sure, based on an old principle, but almost totally unrecognizable from the original.

Excellent idea! He’s out making new friends right now, I’ve seen. They could form their own thing! Just imagine how many awesome new world records that would be set!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom