Things That Are Bullsh*t (12 Viewers)

It’s unfortunate for them, but rather that then legitimize the whole thing. Everything is politics with that lunatic over there
hpl GIF by HBO India

If I got it right, The Russians (and Belarusian) athletes may compete under a neutral flag, as long as they don't actively support the war, and they don't belong to the Russian military or Russian "security" services.

So if you have been murdering people from Ukraine as a matter of state policy, you are a suspected security risk. This seems reasonable.

I haven't seen the IOC issue any statements banning Ukraine athletes.

The Ukraine has banned Ukraine athletes from participating in any event that a Russian athlete participates in. This is some bullshit, though not the fault of the IOC. I understand that Ukrainian vs Russian competitions could result in war propaganda (for either side), but wouldn't that just make the competition more interesting?

They should make the Olympics worth more than token medals. Like the winner of the most medals gets disputed territory or 10B in aid or a Get Out of Jail Free card… one atomic bomb :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

They should make the Olympics worth more than token medals. Like the winner of the most medals gets disputed territory or 10B in aid or a Get Out of Jail Free card… one atomic bomb :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Make the Olympics more like Rehabilitaion from Idiocracy and then I'll watch.

Y'all a bunch of deep state plants. See????? They don't want us discussing the real problems, they seek to divide us using issues like sports and war and famine instead of focusing on the true #1 bullshit. Me and Terrance Howard are going to change Math and make you all see that Stonehenge is bullshit.

1718987117838.png

Even more cheating will occur

Make all forms of performance enhancement legal. “Sharkskin” swim suits and lighter aerodynamic bike/bobsled designs are already legal. So is having longer legs for a higher final gear ratio. So is importing people from other countries like that Vietnamese skate in a circle guy with recent Russian citizenship.

Life is cheating. Get used to it.

Make all forms of performance enhancement legal. “Sharkskin” swim suits and lighter aerodynamic bike/bobsled designs are already legal. So is having longer legs for a higher final gear ratio. So is importing people from other countries like that Vietnamese skate in a circle guy with recent Russian citizenship.

Life is cheating. Get used to it.
So, Rehabilitaion from Idiocracy but more American Gladiators? Perfect.

When the player who ran like a god and cashed out for ***more than 9 buyins*** at your previous game calls a few hours before the next game and unironically asks if you can front him a couple buyins for tonight because he is short of cash

Wowww

Answer was oh hell no

Last edited:
When the player who ran like a god and cashed out for ***more than 9 buyins*** at your previous game calls a few hours before the next game and unironically asks if you can front him a couple buyins for tonight because he is short of cash

Wowww

Answer was oh hell no

So in the end he showed up with 2 buyins, blew through those, said he could Venmo me one more, got irritated that he wasn’t getting the chips immediately and had to wait for it to clear; then turns out he only sent half the amount so it was good he had to wait. This guy is going to the bottom of the list

When you order a burger at a restaurant and start to say how you want it cooked, then they cut you off and say they cook them all the same way, and you know that when it comes out you’ll be looking down at an overcooked piece of shoe on a bun.
If you want your meat medium-rare at a place like this, order the chicken.

So in the end he showed up with 2 buyins, blew through those, said he could Venmo me one more, got irritated that he wasn’t getting the chips immediately and had to wait for it to clear; then turns out he only sent half the amount so it was good he had to wait. This guy is going to the bottom of the list
Bottom of the list?

First time a guy tries to intentionally short me on a Venmo, he's OFF the list.

Mmmmmm......gray under cooked burgers with a thick hand cut slice of government cheese. And serving them up with a sinister smile too

Better put those readers back on.

Last edited:
LOL, this photo would have been such a nothing-burger if not for a single slice of cheese.

I couldn't have a job where my every moment was photographed and subject to scrutiny. I do so many stupid things, I'd be done before the end of my first day.
That’s the point. “Just a dad doin’ dad stuff on Father’s Day.” Lol. Probably never cooked a burger in his life.

That’s the point. “Just a dad doin’ dad stuff on Father’s Day.” Lol. Probably never cooked a burger in his life.
Exactly. He literally said he'd lived in apartments all his life and this was the first time he'd ever owned a grill.

Bottom of the list?

First time a guy tries to intentionally short me on a Venmo, he's OFF the list.

Distinction without a difference… My list is long enough that the guy at the bottom will never get invited unless about 30 others get hit by lightning and I never reinstate two banned players. (He claimed the shortfall was a mistake, or was an issue with his bank, plus several other stupid excuses; I didn’t buy it.)

FWIW the offender is claiming that Venmo had a limit on his transfers due to him only having loaded funds that day, i.e. that he asked to send $500 and the shorting was unintentional.

I don’t really use Venmo enough to know that this is true but I assume b.s. Certainly his demand for the chips before funds cleared was way out of line (for a non-reg especially). This guy is relatively new to my game.

Last edited:
FWIW the offender is claiming that Venmo had a limit on his transfers due to him only having loaded funds that day, i.e. that he asked to send $500 and the shorting was unintentional.

I don’t really use Venmo enough to know that this is true but I assume b.s. Certainly his demand for the chips before funds cleared was way out of line (for a non-reg especially). This guy is relatively new to my game.
99.9% sure this is BS, since behind Venmo associate your bank account or credit card, thus if you send more than you have loaded, it still sends. In fact, I believe I was required to associate those. It's a shame when people are like that.

I don't have my Venmo connected to a CC or bank account.

And I think he was saying that because his Venmo account was new, there was a transfer limit. A fraud prevention technique.

Not saying it's not BS, tho...

Still... don't use Venmo but I'm pretty sure transfers are all or nothing - no way he'd try to send one amount, only for half of it to arrive to the destination. That's not how transactions work. BS 100%.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom