Things That Are Bullsh*t (13 Viewers)

They should have stopped at Double Stuf.
View attachment 1348706
Breakfast of champions..
1719418481991.jpeg

1719418541277.png

So apparently doing a perceived good deed by raising money for a chipper in need is BULLSHIT when you learn that chipper is still out there buying chips. And to make it an even bigger pile of BULLSHIT you see the guys a total piece of shit, has a warped way of looking at a situation and I'd never do a deal with him even if it favored me 2 to 1. Unlike @Hotus777 I have no problem with anyone knowing I'm talking about @VMR911... what a huge let down and I'm thoroughly disgusted that I feel like a sucker.

Last edited:
Absolutely not. We can further in PM but again, thats the whole point of the movie.
Maybe you were a little too quick on the draw with your references..maybe think on that before you start firing that kinda ordinance

Perhaps be as vocal and enthusiastic in learning from mistakes as you are quick throw around some pretty heavy insinuations. (And were about as wrong as one could ever possibly be)

Everything about this was wrong from the get go. People called it out based on objective fact and observations (with a few exceptions that did get personal - which agree was arguably over the top).

You were one of the many to come in with a hammer, fast and hard, absent ANY objective thinking or analysis.

And you were wrong. Think about the words you used and the insinuations you made. Is that OK..should that be acceptable?

Maybe you were a little too quick on the draw with your references..maybe think on that before you start firing that kinda ordinance

Perhaps be as vocal and enthusiastic in learning from mistakes as you are quick throw around some pretty heavy insinuations. (And were about as wrong as one could ever possibly be)

Everything about this was wrong from the get go. People called it out based on objective fact and observations (with a few exceptions that did get personal - which agree was arguably over the top).

You were one of the many to come in with a hammer, fast and hard, absent ANY objective thinking or analysis.

And you were wrong. Think about the words you used and the insinuations you made. Is that OK..should that be acceptable?
Sooo ill take that as a no to the invite to move this to PM, k. You can continue to assume things about situations based on previous situations, that's okay.

You think my comments were made with a hammer and no analysis? Ooof, okay, dont know what to tell you there. Not interested in going back and explaining each comment.

Arguably over the top? Cmon now.

The words I used were okay and acceptable, yes, and I'm sorry its still living in your head, i didnt mean to hurt your feelings.

Sooo ill take that as a no to the invite to move this to PM, k. You can continue to assume things about situations based on previous situations, that's okay.

You think my comments were made with a hammer and no analysis? Ooof, okay, dont know what to tell you there.

Arguably over the top? Cmon now.

The words I used were okay and acceptable, yes, and I'm sorry its still living in your head, i didnt mean to hurt your feelings.
Yeah - about what I expected. Never wrong…

You can continue to assume things about situations based on previous situations, that's okay.
Or, one can ignore the obvious and act surprised and call bullshit when it goes south.

Work on those analysis skills though, they were just a bit off on this one.

I'm sorry its still living in your head, i didnt mean to hurt your feelings.
Nah, just tired of the moral brigade’s bullshit and think it’s time to start a new movement - #STFU. It’s long overdue.

Yeah - about what I expected. Never wrong…

Or, one can ignore the obvious and act surprised and call bullshit when it goes south.

Work on those analysis skills though, they were just a bit off on this one.

Nah, just tired of the moral brigade’s bullshit and think it’s time to start a new movement - #STFU. It’s long overdue.
Bud, I'm not sure what's got you so upset, I clearly hit a nerve with you.

When we play poker, we have to act on situations with incomplete information. I did and you did. I'm not going to look back at the thread, I have no idea how you were involved but apparently you were? Our interactions were not memorable to me. 12 Angry Men is a movie about acting with incomplete information; racists and scorned fathers and immigrants all see a situation differently, and fill in holes in the information with their own perceptions.

We knew very little about the situation. Saying no, stop begging on here is one thing; the vitriol that came towards him was astounding, you even said above, too far. I never attacked anyone for not donating or crying at the sob story. More evidence came up about VMR and I was one of the first rolling my eyes at the drama. I'm very disappointed in him and I've told him so. My mind was changed based on facts, that's what adults do when new information shows up. I will continue to give the benefit of the doubt to those that say they're struggling. I don't see why not and it makes me happier.

Apparently you were very upset with how I did it, and instead of PMing me you're choosing to continue to post here? I don't know why. I'm done with this, I apologize again for upsetting you and we're done here, good luck with the hashtag lol.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom