Things That Are Bullsh*t (13 Viewers)

Bud, I'm not sure what's got you so upset, I clearly hit a nerve with you.

When we play poker, we have to act on situations with incomplete information. I did and you did. I'm not going to look back at the thread, I have no idea how you were involved but apparently you were? Our interactions were not memorable to me. 12 Angry Men is a movie about acting with incomplete information; racists and scorned fathers and immigrants all see a situation differently, and fill in holes in the information with their own perceptions.

We knew very little about the situation. Saying no, stop begging on here is one thing; the vitriol that came towards him was astounding, you even said above, too far. I never attacked anyone for not donating or crying at the sob story. More evidence came up about VMR and I was one of the first rolling my eyes at the drama. I'm very disappointed in him and I've told him so. My mind was changed based on facts, that's what adults do when new information shows up. I will continue to give the benefit of the doubt to those that say they're struggling. I don't see why not and it makes me happier.

Apparently you were very upset with how I did it, and instead of PMing me you're choosing to continue to post here? I don't know why. I'm done with this, I apologize again for upsetting you and we're done here, good luck with the hashtag lol.
Agree, let’s put this one down - probably best.

Appreciate the additional perspective you shared above.

Glasgow.

Europe in the middle of a heatwave and this is us… in July… the supposed summer…

IMG_1009.jpeg

So apparently doing a perceived good deed by raising money for a chipper in need is BULLSHIT when you learn that chipper is still out there buying chips. And to make it an even bigger pile of BULLSHIT you see the guys a total piece of shit, has a warped way of looking at a situation and I'd never do a deal with him even if it favored me 2 to 1. Unlike @Hotus777 I have no problem with anyone knowing I'm talking about @VMR911... what a huge let down and I'm thoroughly disgusted that I feel like a sucker.
I'm very late to the hanging, er, I mean party. Just finished reading the whole thread. There was one other thing he said that I don't think anyone picked up on in the thread. At one point when he was trying to justify spending money on chips after receiving donations, he stated that it was okay because he knew the chips, and knew that he could always sell them for more later. So WAIT!!!! Did you catch that? After negotiating back and forth, and @Hotus777 supposedly giving him a sweet deal at below his cost, it's all okay because he can always flip them later for a profit??? WTF?

This dude has zero cred with me. Ever.

I'm very late to the hanging, er, I mean party. Just finished reading the whole thread. There was one other thing he said that I don't think anyone picked up on in the thread. At one point when he was trying to justify spending money on chips after receiving donations, he stated that it was okay because he knew the chips, and knew that he could always sell them for more later. So WAIT!!!! Did you catch that? After negotiating back and forth, and @Hotus777 supposedly giving him a sweet deal at below his cost, it's all okay because he can always flip them later for a profit??? WTF?

This dude has zero cred with me. Ever.
And he won my giveaway…!

Stupidly looked at the week ahead. Better look out the factor 0.5 suncream…

View attachment 1352377

Well, the grass is always greener...I'd kill for some of this weather. Here's what it looks like this week at Satan's sweaty nutsack:

PW.jpg

For those of you who don't measure temperature in Freedom Units... the high of 117F is 47.2C and the low of 89F is 31.7C. It's a weird sensation to step outside for a smoke at 10pm and sweat in the dark. o_O

Well, the grass is always greener...I'd kill for some of this weather. Here's what it looks like this week at Satan's sweaty nutsack:

View attachment 1352778

For those of you who don't measure temperature in Freedom Units... the high of 117F is 47.2C and the low of 89F is 31.7C. It's a weird sensation to step outside for a smoke at 10pm and sweat in the dark. o_O
Glasgow reached its all time record breaking temperature last summer when it hit 30C / 86F. We struggled to cope. There were heather fires, people were collapsing etc. There’s no aircon here so it was brutal. Scottish people aren’t built for heat :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

When i went to @Josh Kifer meet up in Idaho last April I struggled with the heat. And had to go and stand outside. No way i would survive phoenix!!!

Anyway on the bright side, the rain’s about to go off for 25 minutes…

IMG_1015.jpeg

View attachment 1352778

But it's a dry heat. It's like 85 in NC with 90% humidity.

When i went to @Josh Kifer meet up in Idaho last April I struggled with the heat. And had to go and stand outside. No way i would survive phoenix!!!
I'd take 110 in Phoenix over 95 in any place on the US east coast or near the great lakes any day. The heat is easy to manage, the humidity is my undoing.

In the desert, at least shade works. It's impossible to get away from heat and humidity.

On that note, search 1) by relevance sucking, 2) search default not being editable, 3) having the default as by relevance, 4) changing the search type not being a parent level setting and needing to go to advanced is altogether bs thread worthy.

Totally subjective, but I think by date is more relevant than by relevance on > 50% of searches.

Sellers who don’t do any searches before posting a relatively obscure item *** for which I’ve been bumping a Wanted ad for months*** but I miss out on the item because I failed to refresh PCF every 10 seconds for 100 consecutive days.

(Note: I only check the classifieds every 90 seconds, for only 17 hours per day)

Sellers who don’t do any searches before posting a relatively obscure item *** for which I’ve been bumping a Wanted ad for months*** but I miss out on the item because I failed to refresh PCF every 10 seconds for 100 consecutive days.

(Note: I only check the classifieds every 90 seconds, for only 17 hours per day)
What chips you looking for so I can be another set of eyes

View attachment 1352778

Glasgow reached its all time record breaking temperature last summer when it hit 30C / 86F. We struggled to cope. There were heather fires, people were collapsing etc. There’s no aircon here so it was brutal. Scottish people aren’t built for heat :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Anyway on the bright side, the rain’s about to go off for 25 minutes…

View attachment 1352781

WAAAAH! Y'all are both in paradise compared to what's about to go down on the Texas Gulf Coast.

1720279528294.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom