Things That Are Bullsh*t (9 Viewers)

Guys who ask for the sharpest chip.
Bullshit. Offer extra money for the sharpes chip or you get what you get!
"I'll be sure and hand select the best chip I have just for you"

Fire Flashing GIF by Airspeeder

How could you tell? It looks like every Caribbean cruise beach stop I've ever been to. And as a Floridian cruiser, I've seen a lot of Caribbean beaches.
I spent a week there at the Hyatt Regency back in 04. Everything in the picture is exactly how I remember it.
I’d almost bet I even sat near or under the same Tiki shade/umbrella where that picture was taken.

Televised hand-for-hand play at the WSOP with like 1600 tables.

Do better, PokerGo. Pick up coverage of the bubble bursting then normal play resuming. You're already on a delay. FFS.

They probably just don't like you. Booyah.
Ahhh shit. Forgot to italicize the you. lol
Nice try for a rookie, but many of the chips were formerly in my own collection. Gotta be able to read the room.
Does that make me Rookie of the Year? Booyah.

Last edited:
Message from the office manager earlier today:

"Building owner having the air conditioning looked at over the weekend. A/C might be out until Monday afternoon."

Slide into the office late afternoon Friday. Everything working OK on the lower level, but the custodian comes from upstairs a few hours later:

"Any reason why the heat is on upstairs??"

I give them the 411 of what's going on, but slide upstairs to check things haven't gone full sideways. Half way up the stairwell, it's obvious things are far from normal.

Thermostat says the A/C is on and set for 76 degrees, but reads 96! It feels like it's higher, and it's 105 outside!

All the designated survivors get packed up and brought home for the weekend!!!! :rolleyes:

AD-AirCon-BS-202407.jpg

(I'm in a smaller studio, so don't have room for all the chips at home. As a result, I exclusively host my games at my office out of convenience for the majority of my player pool, but also because I don't have enough room at my place for more than a couple people for a social evening before folks are sitting on each-other's laps! It's a "peace of mind" thing knowing my chips aren't all in the same place, but this is a case where I have to "get the band back together.")

Really?!? Serving the A/C units in July? In Arizona?? o_O

It is bullshit that it took me until 2024 to find curb your enthusiasm.

This is….quite possibly the best thing I’ve seen in years. Out of this world hilarious on so many levels.
It’s very good.
What’s fascinating about that serious is that they made 10 seasons over a 21 year period.
I am glad they called it quits. None of them were young when they began, so 20 years later, they’ve all lost a bit off their fastballs. And when all the dialogue is improvised, it shows.

It’s very good.
What’s fascinating about that serious is that they made 10 seasons over a 21 year period.
I am glad they called it quits. None of them were young when they began, so 20 years later, they’ve all lost a bit off their fastballs. And when all the dialogue is improvised, it shows.
I don’t understand how it’s so great. Immediately into my top 10 all time.

I’ve never seen anything capture the late 90s like this gorgeous material. Blown. Away.

Edit: I’m just now realizing that it’s so relevant to me as it’s filmed directly in LA out by Culver City and ish where I was as a kid. Crazy dead on

Last edited:
Broccoli.
Intermittent windshield wipers with only one setting.
The use of black ink to sign documents.
Generic Post-its.
The argument against the Oxford comma.
Jumbo index playing cards.
Restaurants that close before 11pm.
Non-means-tested government benefits.
Skinny jeans.
Apple maps.
The fact that my office power has been out for an hour.
@bentax1978's opinions regarding broccoli.

In before "This thread."
Would love to live in a place where any restaurant closed after 11 lol

It’s bullshit that VW discontinued all the wagons in the U.S. And, its total bullshit they don’t sell the Golf R wagon here:
IMG_6009.jpeg

It is bullshit that it took me until 2024 to find curb your enthusiasm.

This is….quite possibly the best thing I’ve seen in years. Out of this world hilarious on so many levels.
This shit is only getting better. Wtf was this guy on thinking he could get away with putting some of this stuff on tv :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom