Things That Are Bullsh*t (13 Viewers)

On another note, it's absolute BS that every time I use my HSA card Sandy Spring locks the card "for my security" and I have to call in and go through the whole process to get it activated again (literally every week) those customer service people suck dirty butt hole
My credit union used to do this on my primary credit card, and it was infuriating and totally random. I could fly across the country and use the card for 3-4 days no problem, but then I'd go to a restaurant ten minutes from my house and they'd decline the charge and put a security hold on my card.

Every time I called to complain, the CU would blame the card processor and the processor would blame the CU. Finally after a couple years of this BS, they switched processors and things got much, MUCH better.

Larry David's 2nd best sitcom
IMG_8426.gif

IMG_1056.jpeg

A funny thing about watching Seinfeld now, after getting to know Larry David from Curb, is how often you hear his voice in Seinfeld. It seems like any time a line is spoken off-camera, it’s Larry. And he pops up on camera from time to tome. But we never noticed this back in the 90s

View attachment 1366463

A funny thing about watching Seinfeld now, after getting to know Larry David from Curb, is how often you hear his voice in Seinfeld. It seems like any time a line is spoken off-camera, it’s Larry. And he pops up on camera from time to tome. But we never noticed this back in the 90s
I didn’t notice it until today (not literally, but like once I started Curb this year). And the show that I loved, the characters I beloved?

Man now I have to question, how much of it was them (actors, writers, producers, etc.), and how much was Larry!?

I didn’t notice it until today (not literally, but like once I started Curb this year). And the show that I loved, the characters I beloved?

Man now I have to question, how much of it was them (actors, writers, producers, etc.), and how much was Larry!?
Larry wrote himself in George. But they all deserve the credit.

I had a broken screen on my cellphone. Went to a UFixIt store and the young man working there impressed me very much in our 10 minute encounter. So much so that I gave him my name and number and told him to call me if he was interested in switching from fixing phones to servicing medical equipment.

A month later he reached out, he's now a field service engineer for my company. I knew in our interaction that he'd be a great fit and he's exceptional with our customers.
.....you've never offered me a job.

Wtf.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom