Things That Are Bullsh*t (11 Viewers)

There’s no aircon here
Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Sounds like this one is on you.
That is the actual BS, the fact that you aren't committed to putting in the time and effort, pfft, 17 hrs a day! You're going to have to step it up, or, we're going to have to start making some cuts around here. :)

When I was a kid, the umpire hid behind a chest pad/shield. Is That no longer the case?
Some older umps still use them, but they’re really bulky and a pain to move around the field with them. I’ve heard some use them in extreme heat (it was 101 yesterday, and I probably was close to a heat incident). I prefer the vest underneath, normally more comfortable.

Catchers that miss an easy fastball. My forearm didn’t miss it. Really thought I broke it. A day later, and the outline from my Apple Watch is still there too….

View attachment 1353937View attachment 1353938
That’s sucks! And I know that shit HURTS!

I got nailed with a line drive right on the shoulder in the batting cage this past season. This kid always swings late, but has stupid fast bat speed. Before I could even react, (move behind the screen) I got nailed. 5 cages at the field and everyone stopped cause they heard the “THUD”.

Hurt like hell and nasty bruise, turned dark yellow/brown - lol.

I got nailed plenty as a fast-pitch pitcher. Usually below the knees. After my hop I'm only 40' from the batter and those come back liners are screaming. This one handcuffed me on my glove side and pounded my bicep.

Minutes after (Saturday)
Screenshot_20240707_154346_Photos.jpg

Next day (Sunday)
Screenshot_20240707_154501_Photos.jpg

Monday
Screenshot_20240707_155434_Photos.jpg

Illegal Bats Are BULLSHIT

Last edited:
I got nailed plenty as a fast-pitch pitcher. Usually below the knees. After my hop I'm only 40' from the batter and those come back liners are screaming. This one handcuffed me on my glove side and pounded my bicep.

Minutes after (Saturday)
View attachment 1354079

Next day (Sunday)
View attachment 1354081

Monday
View attachment 1354082

Illegal Bats Are BULLSHIT
Ouch - man, that had to hurt. Yeah, my reaction speed is not fast enough for that anymore - lol.

Someone reported my sales ad where I was trying to find the harrahs tourney hot stamp chips a home at a fair price w a discount lol. Someone reported bc I didn’t have a price. The price was gonna be beneficial. Lol
Such bullshit. So weenie.
Nothing wrong with tipping somebody off when you think they’ve crossed a line, but reporting them? Like the friggen mods don’t have anything better to do.
I propose a new rule - every time you report something, you must send one big blind to the mods.

Such bullshit. So weenie.
Nothing wrong with tipping somebody off when you think they’ve crossed a line, but reporting them? Like the friggen mods don’t have anything better to do.
I propose a new rule - every time you report something, you must send one big blind to the mods.
Making reporting public, easy. Only makes sense that users are aware of the sub-admins here.

Also, the mods create the culture they want. If you continually support the reporting behavior and instill the letter of the law instead of the spirit, whelp you're going to get stupid ass reporting.

Someone reported my sales ad where I was trying to find the harrahs tourney hot stamp chips a home at a fair price w a discount lol. Someone reported bc I didn’t have a price. The price was gonna be beneficial. Lol
They probably just don't like you. Booyah.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom