Things That Are Bullsh*t (14 Viewers)

Not sure what we’re looking at here…???
Turntable cartridge, the stylus (needle) is bent 90 degrees in the wrong direction. It’s basically trashed.

IMG_5945.jpeg

To clarify, your garbage posts are different than the garbage posts I am talking about. Memes have some entertainment value (debatable in valuable TCR sales), but "watching", "following", etc. WTF cares?? Use the GD button built for that.
I know. But I saw that gif and it made me lol

To clarify, your garbage posts are different than the garbage posts I am talking about. Memes have some entertainment value (debatable in valuable TCR sales), but "watching", "following", etc. WTF cares?? Use the GD button built for that.
NO! Don’t back down! Tell the man his garbage posts are garbage! Let him have it!!

Dunno what it is either.
But an engineered stone repairer (looks like stone) could do wonders.

Edit: never mind, know what it is now.
Luckily, found a really reputable guy in NJ who can rebuild it! :cool Not cheap, but way better then replacing it.

A friend of mine used the morton salt girl as her avatar for years. I can’t handle the dissonance.

And if I invite you to get a drink, please decline.
Oh no, you're buying me a drink and I'm gonna seduce you....

Ahhh yes....we sure do miss the good ole days when 2 pages were about discussing bicycles sharing the road. That was back when bullshit was really bullshit, not like now. I guess we all forget more than we remember.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom